for Lilies and Ivy: The Director's Cut

3/13/2012 c17 12whatdotheydream
I love this fairytale because it wasn't just the "prince marries princess, the end!" kind of thing. It was far deeper and more beautiful than that. FAVORITES!
3/13/2012 c14 whatdotheydream
Yes, I get sort of stuck between wanting to know what's going on, what happened, having everything staighten itself out, and wanting a story to last forever, just to keep on going...
3/13/2012 c13 whatdotheydream
Sleeping Beauty AND Cinderella?
3/13/2012 c12 whatdotheydream
Poor Adrian! Poor Ivy! Evil, Manipulative, Wretched, Vile Duchess! I love insulting evil people. Its a great way to find new words, and remember old ones.
3/13/2012 c10 whatdotheydream
Why did she tell her real name? the prince might find out, and then... COMPLETE AND UTTER CHAOS! (: I love saying that :)
1/13/2008 c17 8Queen of the Nymphs
*sigh* I want a prince who will garden ith me...

loverly as always!

and I'd be happy to help you edit your original story, I need something to entertain me fore the rest of the holidays!

and now I am off to read your pride and prejudice fic ;)
3/6/2007 c17 39Recipe
Great story. Nice work with combining the stories. The story was a rather quick and light read, but it was entertaining all the same.

I've gotta go to bed now, because I don't think the snow day's going to hit.

Bye!
11/1/2006 c4 Lacrymose
Evelyn is crazy!
6/21/2006 c17 18Rainpath
I liked it alot!
5/6/2006 c17 3mynoan
loved it.
2/21/2006 c8 crystal chocolate
this is really good and i love the prince, but there are a lot of ideas taken from Ever After in it.
11/15/2005 c17 li'l bling bling
i like! keep up the good work!
10/30/2005 c17 5Unimaginable Possibilities
I love how your story has so many of my favorite fairy tales in it. This was definitely a very enjoyable read. It's made my favorites list as I'm sure it has made many others. Well done! ^_^
11/19/2004 c1 Ivy-the-bookworm
I think im really going to like this story. My first name is Ivy and i love reading any thing with the name in it i hope that the rest of the story is good good luck

Ivy Cowen