FanFiction.Net
for The last Gamer

11/19/2023 c4 Borello
damnit
11/17/2023 c4 1UzumakiRamen
Hey just chill, it's alright buddy. Take as much time as you need, every good thing takes time. We readers will be ready whenever you'll be able to drop another chapter.
11/9/2023 c3 HurZysn
interesting take on the gamer. I look forward to reading the next chapter
11/3/2023 c3 Krieger Techpreist
Imm shake ypur damn hand if you keep making more chapters!
11/3/2023 c1 Krieger Techpreist
Okay, I am really interest in this!
10/31/2023 c3 Borello
really good work
10/30/2023 c3 atengawchok
Is Anko and Ino still in the harem?
10/29/2023 c3 snow fox2000
Looking good update soon please
10/29/2023 c3 UzumakiRamen
Absolutely loving your story! Can't wait for the next chapter! How about putting the complete character stat, perk, etc. at the end of every other chapter, like every odd or every even number of chapter, for now since new things are still getting discovered by Naruto, and when the new discoveries slow down, every 5 chapters or so. It'll help with better keeping record of the stats by the readers and also can check when was certain stat or skill acquired.
10/29/2023 c2 wolfgod22
thx for the chapter
10/27/2023 c2 Borello
really interesting work
10/26/2023 c2 UzumakiRamen
Absolutely loving your story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please make correction to the title explanation of Kyubi Jinchuriki is it 50% or 100%, and other explanations where you have used 'curtain' instead of 'certain', also it isn't 'duck' measuring when you mentioned about capture of kyubi replace the 'u' with an 'i'.
10/26/2023 c2 themast3rmind.m15
Well another interesting chapter for another interesting story keep it up my friend
10/26/2023 c1 Borello
very interesting idea
10/25/2023 c1 4Pvtcheeks
I want anybody or anyone to report this bastard for what hes trying to do. I have already filled something with the FBI but I’m sure the more people that do it the more they will take him seriously.
18 Page 1 2 Next »