for I See Her Reflection in You

9/18/2016 c5 Guest
Ok redo new ending no death on my favorite characters ok
8/15/2016 c5 CHALADEN
Is this the prequel to Broken Mirrors?
cause if it is OMG HOLY OSHIETE
5/19/2014 c2 12NyanCat13
WHOWHOA! WHAT THE HELL?! MY CHILDHOOD. WHAT HAVE U DONE?!
hahah just kidding lol I enjoyed it.
Sorry for all the caps but dammit if Finding Dory is more like this, I shall watch it over and over again.
Sooo, I don't get it. Is Marlin insane now? Or has he sponteanously gone insane.
I. My. I need to lie down.
Anyway awesome fic, cant wait to finish, and u earned a fav, well done.
7/11/2012 c5 a fan
So...I know this story is 9 years old...but is it too late to protest their fate? I loved this story-truely I did, but noooooooooo whyyyyyy Marlin whyyyyyyyy? *ahem* I mean...I do love a happy ending and wouldn't mind seeing one..if you're interested. Either way-great fic
1/25/2009 c5 shifufangirl95
MARLIN! NO! YOU CAN'T DIE! YOU CAN'T! DORY NEEDS YOU! DON' DIE, MARLIN! PLEASE!
10/19/2007 c5 LittleBlue33
wow a very sad story but it was soo great I really injoyed it (it even maid me cry a little)
10/28/2005 c5 Oy
Then I Sneak Up To Darla With A Mallet. Darla Gasps And Tries To Excape. I Said "AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MARLIN, DORY AND NEMO YOU DESERVE TO LIVE?" THEN I BASH, SMASH DARLA WITH MY MALLET. DIE DARLA DIE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Then i got out of the water and fried her. then feeded her to my kitten. muahahahaha. DUN DUN DUN...

5/19/2005 c1 4Sherryann Kitsune
I have to admit, this story is very convincing. You are a good author. I have been to your homepage and missed the amazing musics from your fanfics at your homepage. Please bring them back. I love the music and they sound beautiful.
10/12/2004 c5 4KittyRTN2004
This is the perfect Marlin/Dory fic, but it is incredibly sad. He just died right in her arms.

I'm crying right now, really I am. I am in tears.

But this is a GREAT FIC! Keep on writing, and e-mail me anytime at shadylane200420@

thanks,

Rachael
10/12/2004 c5 1Silver Shiko
WTF? HOW THE HELL R U DOIN THIS 2 DORY? The next chapter better be a LOT sunnier. Anywayz update soon.
6/9/2004 c5 2SandyPhantasma
oh PLEASE let marlin live *sob* why

its just so beautiful and full of emotion *cries*

MARLIN MUST LIVE ;_; wah
5/25/2004 c5 37PizzaCatDavid
FAN-BRILLIANT-TASTIC!
A really sad ending to a great story!
I loved every word of it!
4/29/2004 c1 franklymydearr