for Volare

6/30/2007 c2 Vampi Maxor
Oi oi!

I really like this one! It's too bad that there aren't any detailed love scenes, since I think this particular fanfic really deserves one or two. But, that's okay. A detailed love scene isn't necessary for a good fanfic. :)

But Malik is such a good guy I can't decide if I want Joey to stay with him or go back to Seto! *wail* On one hand, Joey was so in love and so heart broken over Seto...but Joey himself compared Seto and Malik and found that Seto fell short when it came to being open with their relationship as well as showing affection. I mean, even in that picture Seto was looking at he wouldn't kiss Joey for the camera. Sooner or later, if that continues, it's going to be hard on Joey. Especially now that he's slept with Malik. If Seto is so cold when it comes to affection and acts as if he's ashamed of their relationship by not wanting anyone to know, eventually Joey is going to be unhappy. And now he has something to compare it to and he'll always wonder if he'd have been happier if he'd stayed with Malik. Even if the answer is no...its true that he would at least be with someone who is unafraid to let people know they're together and show as much affection as Joey needed or wanted and not only would he do it for Joey's benefit but he would enjoy it.

I suppose it's possible for Seto to have his eyes opened and realize that if he doesn't show Joey that he appreciates him he won't ever get him back and he would definitely not keep him forever. People are funny creatures. We all crave love and attention and even the nicest of people can become rather bitter if they don't get it. Seto himself probably enjoyed their private time together. But if he wasn't willing to give love and attention whenever possible before...it really doesn't make sense that he would WANT to do it now. And if he is uncomfortable showing Joey how he feels the way Joey wants him to, then it won't be good for Seto and he might begin to wish he'd never gotten back together with Joey.

Oh dear, what an awful mess! o.o;

Well, maybe Seto will WANT to, not just feel that he has to. That would be good. But will he be able to get over the fact that Joey slept with someone else? Still, though, it isn't any of Seto's business if Joey slept with Malik, since Seto had broken up with Joey and refused to take him back. Regardless of whether or not he wants him back now but can't find him, Joey is no longer in a relationship with Seto. Still, some people can't stand things like that anyway and it could create another problem. But if Seto really loves Joey and wants him back, he'll have to get over that. But, if Joey does get back with him, it wouldn't be right to lie or keep information from Seto...especially if it's information that could alter the way Seto feels. Seto has a right to make his own decision and he has the right to make it with ALL of the facts. If he finds out sometime down the road of his and Joey's relationship it will likely make everything worse, even years later it could ruin a relationship to know that Joey had kept something like that from him for so long. If anything, the more time that passes the worse it is.

But Malik is so awesome. It's too bad that all three can't be together. *snicker* But, anyway, I think I would really rather see Joey with Seto. But, it would be such a shame, at the same time, because Malik is so wonderful and sweet to Joey, for him to end up without someone...And it seems like he feels about Joey the way Marik told Malik that Joey feels about Seto. *sigh* Either way, someone is going to be very hurt. Malik knows that he has to get Joey and Seto together again, but I can't imagine that once that happens he won't just smile and think, "well it had to happen." Sure, Joey will be happy and Malik has the memories of when he had Joey, just for a little while...And while he won't likely regret getting Joey and Seto together, he probably will regret not having Joey anymore. "It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all" is a popular saying in situations like that, but...I can't imagine that Malik won't go to his grave thinking of Joey and being thankful for the time he had with him, but also wishing that he hadn't had him forever.

Poor everybody! Somebody is going to be so hurt! ;_; And it's probably Malik that will suffer most. *WAIL!*

Great fanfic so far, please get the third chapter out soon!
6/28/2004 c2 joey baby
u haven't update for a long time, but I hope u will continue this fic. The fic is really good, and I really want to read more. Please update
12/1/2003 c2 Kayu
Ya know, it seems like there are alot of showers involved in this story...even though there aren't... Anyway. I was reading this story and one thought popped up that seemed to cover everything. This is gonna be one hell of a wild ride.
=^-^= *Meow*
Kayu
10/23/2003 c2 6Cascading Rainbow
Nice, long detailed story.. although you've left out a lot of the main characters like TeA, right?
8/6/2003 c2 12Shadowy Fluffball
Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue!
7/28/2003 c2 PanDora
Aw, Malik and Joey are cute together, since from the info from Joey showed that Malik would be more opened about their relationship if they ever have one, than Kaiba who seemed to be ashamed and kept the relationship closed from the public's eyes. Though, I wonder what would happen to Malik if Joey and Kaiba gets back together *teary eyes* Malik's too sweet in this fic to feel sorrow! *wails on Malik's half*
7/24/2003 c2 27phwee yami hobo
O.o i didn't expet that! any way i think it is cute the way that sEto is looking for Jou. and i'm glad there is Trist... Honda Otogi^.^ i love it so buh bye oh and about the not nowing where a story is going is a good sighn to me ^.^ it means i'm not the only one that doesn't plan out each chapter *rambles about her friend*
7/17/2003 c2 5Ranma Higurashi
YAY!UPDATE SOON!
7/16/2003 c1 27phwee yami hobo
*crys* why why why why! ?
7/16/2003 c1 PanDora
i wonder what the hell Joey said to make Kaiba so pissed off about him ?
7/16/2003 c1 5Ranma Higurashi