FanFiction.Net
for No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

4/27 c3 Guest
So glad u updated this great chapter can't wait to see more
4/27 c3 Guest
Awesome chapter
4/27 c3 jaydenafleming
Time skip please ! And more for sure
4/27 c3 shinobinoyami16
Great chapter can’t wait for the next one
4/27 c3 StoryRex
4/27 c3 Lucifer28
Mas quiero mas esta es prácticamente el unico fic de eminencia en las sombras que esta bien actualmente
4/27 c3 HelloEver22
Im sorry wbout your aunt. Thank you for still putting in good work
4/27 c3 Hail Lord Archanfel
Nice Overlord reference.
4/26 c3 Guest
As someone who loathes Naruto, his series, and all his shitlord fans that make him out to be some harem studmaster that treats women from various franchises like property like he's that jackass from Kuroinu, I say kindly go fucking kill yourself you Gary Stu cum bucket.
4/27 c3 Scott Marshall1
Well delta join shadow garden or will she stay with Naruto
4/27 c3 5ZenRaven
Sara out of character, she encourages cid to take a thousand women like her father. Why would she be jealous, she should be happy boss is collecting more women.
4/26 c3 Black sans
Que buena historia la verdad no puedo esperar a ver lo que sigue
4/26 c3 8Keybladewielder97
I'm sorry for your loss.

My grandfather passed away this year, so I understand the pain that you're going through. Take all the time that you need to deal with everything that's going on.
4/26 c3 aukolova840
Да можете обновлять по чаше история очень занимательна
4/26 c3 ethan.lukkar
magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
403 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »