for How did I Fall in Love with you

11/4/2016 c1 7Brainless Genius
Ah! Loved it! Again, very in-character and sweet, and Dory's reaction was gold. She's so enthusiastic! XD
Keep up the good work!
9/5/2016 c1 1Bellis13
Awwww! Beautiful -
6/17/2008 c1 7bdlywrttn
Hey, the question is, how could I not love that!

A very lovely oneshot. I know it's not axactly canon but Marlin/Dory is just such an interesting pair. Plus you did so very well with them. :-)
3/16/2008 c1 3Gracelove93
*sniff*

Simply amazing!

I have printed this off and read it about a hundred times!

KEEP POSTING!
1/28/2008 c1 aloeberry
Wonderful job once again!
10/18/2007 c1 LittleBlue33
very cute story I liked it^^
7/26/2006 c1 Guest
hee hee hee hee hee hee he this is the first time ive read finding nemo fanfiction and i think fish romance is hilarious. if it was with real people i would love it because u r a good writer. i think u should write this for something else.
3/19/2006 c1 1UNTERMENSCHEN
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this, but a friend only recently linked me to it. Anyway, very nice job. Really, really sweet (which, as far as I'm concerned, is difficult to achieve when you're writing about fish!). So... yeah, great fic'!
3/12/2006 c1 Raspberrygirl90
This is, like, way late, I know, but AWESOME. YOUR STORY WAS AWESOME. I love Dory/Marlin; it's just something about them that makes you feel all funny inside. My favorite line was,

“You weren’t supposed to capture my heart,” he said softly.

That was SUCH a perfect line. Absolutely perfect. It was just one of those lines where your whole body wants to just sigh and go AW. Great story, kudos! =D
8/3/2005 c1 Annika
Oh, that was so cute!
10/5/2004 c1 4KittyRTN2004
I love this story, It is so darn beautiful. I have watchin this movie on STARZ THEATRE all week, and I have become addicted to this movie, and I am a big Marlin/Dory shipper.

Write more soon.

Ciao for now,

Rachael
9/18/2004 c1 Tifas-love90 Lazy to sign in
AWR! Thats SO CUTE! ^^D. Wonder how Nemo will react?
6/3/2004 c1 humanized dory
“What am I waiting for?
4/6/2004 c1 Borris
Aw so cute :-)
3/15/2004 c1 Shazi M
Aww that was sweet. Really, and well written. :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »