FanFiction.Net
for Emissary

4/14 c16 afrigeek
Thanks for the story. I am enjoying it thoroughly. I think I expected alchemy to involve some mystical circles and zodiac symbols, etc
4/14 c14 TianYi
Yo, did u serously off the bats T-T
4/14 c16 Rio47
Oh what an Awesome story great work mate I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
4/11 c16 sylarkj
I see that Superman is going to be a problem, he will have to take care of the Joker, we already know how Lois ended up in one of her stories
4/11 c15 AJGuardian
Oh ffs. The site isn't sending e-mail notifications again.

Telling me outlook is bouncing the mail? Bullshit. It's happened before from their side and one day it was fixed. Now it's happening again.
4/11 c16 niideadequenombremecoloco
Supy is having some dangerous and maybe even naive thoughts. I like it so much!
4/11 c16 3RyanMK666
So superman is wasting his time then going after batmans computer, since the evidence he has was Zatanna wasnt it? Whelp anyway looking forward to the rest! Keep it up.
4/11 c16 1Lord Pegel
I think this universe's Batman was just stupid. Hope that Nightwing or Robin are better lol
4/10 c16 SKFF
The potions and alchemy content was actually interesting. I wouldn’t refrain from adding touches of it into the story, it adds a bit more depth and substance to it all.

Keen for things to pick straight back up soon. And always more Kara haha
4/10 c16 Ep
Excellent
Merci pour la lecture
4/10 c16 25NewMystery356
The alchemy was neat, could stand to see it a little more. As for the Joker, wonder if he’ll have to have an “accident” as well.
4/10 c15 10Marcii Winters
UGH
WHY DID DEATH HAVE TO MAKE THAT STUPID PROPHECY!
I HATE THAT BITCH SO MUCH!
MANIPULATIVE-DUMBLEDORE ASS BITCH!
4/10 c16 Silky Button
OH NO! ran out of story haha

Thanks for sharing this great continuation of the last HP story.
Never would have personally picked Karen Starr myself, but still a good story

Thanks for sharing

Maybe a future story could be Harry in Earthland?
I know there is no romance there based off this story, but could still be cool to see Harry in that world
4/10 c16 UzuShiro
Buen capitulo, no puedo esperar por la "evidencia"
4/10 c16 odonnellzoo99
The alchemic manufacturing of a bezoar was interesting.
Also regarding FFN's email issues, it isn't just the Opt-In issue (which is a pain), the "Error Message: Email provider rejected our email" issue that shut down email notifications for weeks last year is back again.
Also, the FFN app is still giving story update and author profile update notifications, but it doesn't give PM notifications and I'm not sure if it gives Review notifications.
786 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »