FanFiction.Net
for An announcement from John Phoenix

6h c1 7yb6
None of your lies will ever happen
6/11 c1 ytre
Hi. Just want to let you know not everybody likes Trump and personally I don’t either. He is selfish, power hungry, lying bastard who deserves death than anybody else! Stop convincing other authors to join you or I’ll find you and I will delete you from this website forever! Consider this mercy. If I see you again, I won’t be so nice!

DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON!
AND THE GUY WILL DIE THERE!
6/7 c1 Guest
well look at what I have found here another empty lame hollow excuse for a human being so that is what I shall call you is hollow you have no right to know me or even address me by name. I see you as you are a faceless spineless coward who has nothing better to do than be an isolationistic xenophobic loser who will always go down alone surrounded by enemies and always to the bitter end wondering: how have I made so many enemies!?.my answer to scum like you is simple: cause you spent your time making enemies of those who if given time could have been your friend's but no you wanted to segregate dominate and ultimately exterminate them. now you want to provide feedback you leave it here in the comment section. and if you can not or will not leave something explaining yourself with sense then leave nothing at all. now this is a prove me right or prove me wrong scenario and only one is the correct scenario. so will you prove me wrong or prove me right? your choice.
6/4 c1 238NeverLander852
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
6/4 c1 Fuck u
Fuck you
6/2 c1 Guest
What kinds of drugs are you on? Or are you drunk?
5/30 c1 Emeraldqueen07
You are such a cyberbully and internet troll.
5/30 c1 Guest
(Did you know all voting records are public? Trump will know if you don't vote for him this November, so if you don't you'll be arrested for disloyalty when he wins come 2025! If you value your freedom in America, you will vote for him or else!)

ANOTHER PATHETIC LIE!

Do you honestly think we're that stupid?!

Mark my words!

I know you saying that because you trying to scare us but guess what, it will not work, none of this will work on us, everything you saying is a lie, nobody can be arrested for not voting Trump, it does not work that way!

You really are a pathetic, arrogant moron!

Do not try anything else on us!

Do not underestimate us, or we will say worst things to you that you could ever imagine!

We will not vote Trump! You big Racist Ignorant LOSER!

So the reason you doing this is because you want to piss people off?! Well congratulations, you just did piss people off, everyone will know you as a big loser as you are.

Lord Salazar's Revenge did not ask to be put in Trump approved authors list!

He was forced to be put in there, the other authors probably didn't ask for this either

That ignorant VoteDonaldJTrump2024 added them there just to make us think that they accepted, but actually it's not. It's a Lie!

ANOTHER PATHETIC LIE!

Do you honestly think we're that stupid?!

Mark my words!

You really are a pathetic, arrogant moron!

Do not try anything else on us!

We will not vote Trump! You big Racist Ignorant LOSER!

Lord Salazar's Revenge did not ask to be put in Trump approved authors list!

5/28 c1 Cleveland
There's no way you're going to make me vote, and I'm totally Naked right now!
5/27 c1 IncredibleGassy
Pure Gemerald
5/26 c1 5Majima Goro
John Phoenix says KILL YOURSELF or else your account will be taken down!
5/23 c1 1MonsterCritic96
this country is going to hell no matter which ancient bastard runs it
5/23 c1 Guest
Here's your gun
5/21 c1 Guest
Somebody PLEASE get me a gun
5/21 c1 Guest

Now, I hope I have your attention YOU MORON!

#%#%##%##! INBRED SCUM YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE! GET OUT YOU FREAK! OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR STUPIDITY AND LIES!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »