for The Mission

12/12/2016 c1 Anna
I am SO HAPPY I found this! I remember reading this back in middle school and just laughing my ass off. Recently, when I was re-playing FF7 I felt like something was missing. Was it the clunky Windows 95 computer crashing non-stop? My family arguing? My brother trying to cover the screen during the hot tub screen when my mom walked in the room? No, it was something online... this. fucking. fic.

I have no idea who you are, but I have been searching for this fic since July, and I'm so happy I found it! It reminds me of "Seinfeld" or something. It's just such a great piece of '90s weirdness.
6/12/2009 c6 ABNORMAL2110
Update soon?

LIES. This hasn't been updated for 4 years!

Tell me you're not dead and leaving us all in a cliffhanger!

Positive comments:

My fave chappie.

Mainly because Vincent is such a tease, and people could really use this technique to make Valenwind fics.
1/13/2009 c16 monroeyoder
GAH! Write more! Come out of hiding! PLEASE!
6/19/2007 c16 3Freakish Feline
I have never laughed so hard in my life. Never. And I could go on, and on, and on about it's merits, but I'm so exhausted that I cant form an intelligent sentence, so instead, I'll just say, this was made of win and love.
6/22/2006 c16 3OED3OFC
That link was

htt p:/w .gregbills .com/ greengal/images/themis sion.jpg

remove spaces

*is a dork*
6/22/2006 c4 3OED3OFC
I was taking Advent Children screencaps the other day and one scene reminded me instantly of this hilarious fic. So I made a pic of it:

htt *p:/w *.gregbil *gal/imag *es/themis *sion.jpg

Remove *

Just silliness inspired by your comedy gold,

~Leaux
5/6/2006 c16 13scarlettHuntress
...so... um... are you going to continue this?

cos it's really funny and i really wanna know how it ends and... yeah...
3/15/2006 c16 Fluoxetine
Augh! ! This is really good! It's one of the few humor stories that has a good writing style as well!
3/14/2006 c2 Fluoxetine
That was hilarious! You're a very good author! LOL!
1/1/2006 c16 LIQUIDCELL
Bloody brilliant! haha
12/4/2005 c16 Professional Freeloader
Hysterical!
11/29/2005 c12 5Mex-chick
hehehe...drunk men are funny.
10/14/2005 c16 25Cid Dante
wonder if they will finally ask her...lol
9/21/2005 c16 Sugarloafin
WOW! That is so awesome, I can't wait to find out what happens! Through the whole thing I've been choking on my laughter! Don't let it end, please!
8/5/2005 c16 2Marshmallow Peep
Those nosy buggers! I wonder what'll happen when they find out! Good luck on the next chapter!
214 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »