for I've been Alone All Along

5/14/2010 c1 26CutelittleMouseygirl
*sniff* it was that las tline that made my cry...

"I'll still be your buddy, Sonic. Even now. I promise.

Also, I made this song a theme to one of my characters.
5/20/2009 c1 Yojo
Aww, you almost made me cry reading this. First Cosmo and now Sonic and Knuckles... who are exactly like in I hope you had the time of your life, if you ask me

And I have to agree, that Amanda dudette seems even crazier than me (and THAT'S hard to beat X D)
8/14/2008 c1 5Dark Light Messenger
wow, cool tails songfic ^^ can I add this and the mini-series you made to my C2 community?
11/8/2006 c1 5Mew3692002
Oh that is a great songfic! Poor Tails!
3/17/2005 c1 15Shidoni8
I love all the songs you used in your songfics, they are awesome! and unlike this amanda, i won't turn evil!, or will i? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hugs,

knuxgirl
4/21/2004 c1 2Ironic Sonic
;_; You made me cry
Which is cool!
12/26/2003 c1 NM
I'm sorry Amanda, year-a-year, sweet girl, but...if you really don't like the fics...stop reading them.
(Awesomeness! ^-^ I love that song!)
10/19/2003 c1 3Rena-Child
Once again, you got the atmosphere dead on ^^ I really love your writing and you're definatly on my top 3 list! Keep writing
7/28/2003 c1 Keiko Master Tactician
WWAH
7/25/2003 c1 Azure
Oh... I love this one... beautiful continuation!

I was also waiting for a songfic for "My Immortal". I've had this song in an endless loop since a week now... Hard to find a song which makes ME cry, but this one did -_-
7/25/2003 c1 2Pillarre
Aw, that was sad. And I liked it. Your good at song fics.^.^ And I agree, hope you have more comin'!

Um...Amanda, sweetie? This is FANFICTION. The authors can do what they please. It doesnt mean they really want Sonic (etc.), to die and I doubt it will ever happen in real life with the games. It doesnt always end happy ya know...
7/24/2003 c1 20Skittles the Sugar Fairy
O_O Whoa, these are all so good, I hope you got more somewhere!
7/24/2003 c1 amanda
MY COMPUTER DOESN'T WORK THATS ALL!MY COMPUTER MISPELLS ALL THE TIME!ITS NOT MY FAULT!AND IF YOU WRITE ANOUTHER STORY LIKE THAT I WILL...I DON'T KNOW I'M NOT STUPID!