for Differences

ILOVETHISSTORYSOMUCHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
1/9/2013 c24 20Silver-Haired-Thief
Loved it
5/18/2011 c15 b
great story, but you need a beta-reader...
1/17/2008 c24 toto-chan
love it very good hope to read more of your fic

(6.6)
7/6/2007 c24 1Kidiu
Wow! Great story! I mean, really awesome! And, no need to say thanks for reading! I would have paid to read! I should say thank YOU!
10/17/2005 c10 3Kaito Tsubasa
Amazing! I'm in awe. Now I'm running out of compliments and things to say! Ha! Imagine that...oh well, I'm done for the day. I'll read more some other time! Thanks for the time passer! (I was really bored)

10/17/2005 c9 Kaito Tsubasa
Gawd! THIS STORY IS GETTING CRAZY! Sorry, but this was a big surpirse!
10/17/2005 c8 Kaito Tsubasa
Nicely eecuted. This chapter is another classic. I can't wait to read the next. And here I go!
10/17/2005 c7 Kaito Tsubasa
Wow! This is so interesting. However, I have just one thing to point out: when Bakura sent the other guys to the shadow realm, couldn't he just pretend that he was taken over by the spirit of the ring instead of Ryou? If you don't get that, e-mail me and I'll explain. Thanks for the stories!
10/17/2005 c6 Kaito Tsubasa
Oh! Wonderful chapter! It couldn't be any better. It's a lot better than mine!
10/17/2005 c5 Kaito Tsubasa
Yet another chapter of excitement for me! I love this chapter! (: I can't stop reading. Anyways, on to the next chapter!
10/10/2005 c4 Kaito Tsubasa
Amazing. Utterly amazing. This story just never ends to amaze me. It's full of surprises. And I love the prank that "Ryoku" played on Yami. Seriosly, it's funny!

-Fire_Werewolf

P.S. That's all I can read for today...it's really late...lol! Thanks for the stories.
10/10/2005 c3 Kaito Tsubasa
Oh! Suspension. I already love this story. It is also amazing how you turned the spirits into actual people in this story. What a unique idea. You are the best among the best.
10/10/2005 c2 Kaito Tsubasa
The story only gets better and better. A non-ending story of excitement. You truly captured the essence of the characters. Also, nice job in twisting the role of Yami Bakura (Ryoku).
10/10/2005 c1 Kaito Tsubasa
Wow! After you read my stories, I just saw fit that I read yours. And it seems that you are a better writer and a more creative author than me. I repeatedly congratulate you on a most incredible story.

274 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »