FanFiction.Net
for Aceilux

6/14/2004 c6 Whatsupcanuk
...wow... your such a talented writer, I love the fact that your writing it from Sheiks point of view and that it's far more realistic. I swear this is giving the game itself more flow... very, very, very good. I can't wait to see some more.
6/13/2004 c6 63Kagedtiger
Once again, lovely job. ^_^ I much enjoyed this chapter. You're hinting and drawing ever closer to the juicy center. ::waggles eyebrows:: I can't wait. It's torture, going to slowly, but I can see that it's necessary to the fic. Keep doin' what you're doin'.
6/10/2004 c6 Undead Qween
*Wide eyed* Oh... Link/Shiek... and it's ~good~... All hail Wyna Hiros, all hail!
6/9/2004 c6 36Azusasan
Great chapter. Loved the whole dirge, it added a beautiful touch to the rest of the work.
6/9/2004 c6 13Mr. Peabody Hawke
I love this story. I really, really do. It's the most absolutely amazing piece of Link/Sheik slash out there. I worship the ground beneath your feet. ^.^ Um... I really don't know what else to say. I'm not the most coherent of reviewers right now... I'm usually better than this... T_T Well, I love the fic and can't wait for the next update! I'll try to be more... responsive next time?
6/8/2004 c6 3Mentle
Yey! I just read this story and so far I love it! I really like the long chapters bit! XD So yeah thats about ti! Looks like I have to add a new story to my favs list!
6/8/2004 c6 22Aurora-Kayd
yay! one step closer to shonen-ai goodness! have i already mentioned how i love the way the characters are developing? that's books are better than movies. you have time (the enitre book if you want) to develop characters and relationships. movies force you to do it quickly. sorri for rambling.
6/8/2004 c6 Terminate Account
Brillant...

That's pretty much all I can say.

Absolutely brillant. You are an amazing writer, and I love your plot...it's awesomer.

Elvey-san
6/8/2004 c6 brittie bear
wow,i love it! and i cant wait for some shiek and link yaoi or fluff lol update soon okay? and will shiek ever sort of return to what he was?
6/4/2004 c1 lilxaznxangelxgrl
I reelly like this story, and I reelly wanna reaed mor. I'm writing a story myself, tho I dont think it'll ever get published...-_-(im only 13 4 cryin outloud!) This iz like the best Zelda fanfic i've ever read!
5/28/2004 c5 brittie bear
Update soon i love this story and im on my way to go check out your art no da and im so adding this to my favs!
5/26/2004 c5 Aurora-Kayd
::jaw dropped at all the amazing talents you have:: wow. wow wow wow wow. this story is so good. the character development is perfect. I love that the story is from Sheik's point of veiw. There are too few link/sheik fics here so thank you for providing one of outstanding quality. you art is amazing too. i can't wait for the next chapter
5/21/2004 c5 63Kagedtiger
You promised us yaoi. There is no yaoi yet. Why is there no yaoi?

Your story is wonderful; your writing style is amazing, the perfect blend of action and description. But come on! Where's the romance? Must... have... yaoi...

It's been a while since you updated this. Please continue it. Please?
5/21/2004 c5 2Rikona
wow. all i can say is that you write like a pro. All of your words are so visual and detailed. it's amazing. I always have that problem when i write. I try to describe something but it never works *sigh* anyway. I love your fic. It's totally awesome and captivating. ^_^ I really hope that you update soon.
4/29/2004 c5 2Ikkun
I'll be waiting (impatiently) for the next installment.
I can't wait for Sheik to jump Link. :D