for The Rising of the Sun

A sweet interlude!
12/19/2010 c1 14CC.V.RG
Awww very cute! I luv little legolas fics! =D
4/6/2010 c1 Gratia Astra
A horse lover! I love it! The plot, the grammar, the spelling, and most definitely the imagery, all wonderfully done! The image I have of a young Legolas on a large black stallion leading a herd of horses, like he's one with the wild animals themselves, is priceless. Thank you!
3/30/2009 c1 purple kimono
While reading, a light feeling rose up in my chest. I could almost imagine golden rays illuminating Legolas' hair, an air of grace and peace surrounding him. Brilliance and radiating were the words that came to my mind when I read this. I'd love to have a morning like that. Absolutely perfect.
9/14/2008 c1 134Jedi Sapphire
I really liked this story - I love stories of a young Legolas in Rivendell, and this is very well written.

By the way, did you base the horse scene on the Alexander and Bucephalas story? It kind of reminded me of that. Very nicely done.
6/9/2008 c1 5phoenixfirekitsune
I really enjoyed this story. "Elrond had this nagging feeling that he had just lost his prize stallion to a princeling barely past his first century." I love that line!
11/22/2007 c1 bluecobweb
Wow that was pretty. It seemed a little like blasckstallion though...
8/23/2007 c1 Mayleaf
Fantastic story! I can't wait to read more from you!
7/10/2007 c1 34Ecri
That was lovely! A sweet story, and well told.
2/12/2007 c1 25Prieda Solo
aw, this is a lovely story. The imagery is good, and the scenes are painted well. The characters are wonderful too. i am really getting into young leggy/aragorn/twins stories.

love Elronds eyebrow!
11/14/2006 c1 Midnight Promise
Hiya,

. . .The end? Are you insane? (You cant be if you write these great of stories!) You have to do more to this! When Legolas first meets the twins, etc.

Great job, little mistakes.

InuNightWalker
8/31/2006 c1 give a mouse a cookie
What a lovely bit!

If you want to check out another piece with Legolas and horses that your fic reminded me of, look for "Contemplating Old Sayings" on
4/4/2006 c1 memyselfandi
OH YES! Go Legolas! That horse sounds ~awesome~! I want him-the horse I mean.
6/11/2005 c1 28Laiquendi
Wow ! This is great. You have written the characters of Elrond and Young Legolas so well ! and I love the special ability you have given Legolas. It's truly a pity it's only a one chapter story...you should consider expanding , I think it would make great reading !
4/28/2005 c1 12xdarkstarx