for Kidnapped

10/25/2020 c8 Guest
Interesting
5/2/2005 c8 ParsifalinHeels
Did Tribune miss the explores that much! J/K Anyway, this is my second time reading this story (loved it) and I'm still waiting for the ending. :-D
5/4/2004 c8 Cyrus- Lord of Darkness
WOW! Keep on writin'
3/10/2004 c8 19zeusfluff
Great chapters 6-8! I am so bad! I have reviewed this story since 8/25/03! That's last summer! I'll try to update more often! ~Zeus Fluff~
Ps. That's a promise. :) ;)
2/16/2004 c8 6TheChosenOne3
LOL! Roxton's reaction was hilarious! I can so see him doing that! You need to update more often young lady!
2/16/2004 c7 Alexpat1
I love the ending for your new chapter. It made me laugh. I know my dad will be doing the same thing Roxton was doing. I can't wait for your new chapter to come up. I know is going to be good. Lets see what Tribune exuse is for kidnapping their children is shall we. At the same time getting his ass kick by the parents. I wonder how long he'll surrive. Great story. I read the beging a month ago. Glad you up dated it.
2/15/2004 c8 pandagal
Good to have you back! That was so funny with Roxton's reaction to Julianna's outfit. I'm curious as to why Tribune kidnapped the kids. I guess I have to wait and find out!
12/4/2003 c6 16LMR
Resume with the tearing limb from limb! But not literally! I like Tribune. He's a sweet little arch villain!
12/4/2003 c5 LMR
More writing you must do NOW!
12/4/2003 c4 LMR
I am encouraging you to type faster! Type, girl, type!
12/4/2003 c3 LMR
Please write more! This is so exciting!~ I love it, and I love the kids! But why would Tribune want to take Julianna?
10/13/2003 c7 Suzy Q
This story is so good, its my favorite one that you've written so far, Meggs. I love the idea of the kids. Their really cute and funny. I can't wait to see what will happen next. By the way, i just have to comment on the great editing your story has. Who's your editor cause she should get a raise! Hehe
10/7/2003 c7 138A. Windsor
o... good chapter!

More soon! Please!
10/7/2003 c7 LoveMR
Love it! Please hurry with the next chapter!
9/6/2003 c4 kat
i like this

however i have to point out that its quite impossible to kidnap nine children

wouldn't there be a lot of panic and screaming and yelling?

great job anyway