for Tricking and Treating

11/2/2003 c4 Fantastic Terror
OH MY GOD!

:: falls down::

Well, I was sitting anyway...

I LOVED that! It was SO adorable! I wouldn't have thought of that pairing, but you did it so well!

Yay you!
8/17/2003 c4 4alienated lycanthrope
*sigh* Schiz, you poor, deluded lunatic. Did you really think I'd do anything but ask for a sequel, nay, at least two or three? Well, I am. Also, I totally think you should keep it separate, because of the oddness of the pairing, for one, but also becuase the aftermath would show through in the Bashes' relationship, but it hasn't... This was lovely, but does it mean that Fulton's gay, or just very open? I'm not sure, you've kept me guessing. Good girl...
8/16/2003 c4 Cake Eater
*loved* it. absolutely *loved* it. it was very different, but in a good sort of way. i wouldn't go about shipping this couple or anything, but for a fic from a generator, it turned out pretty darned lovable. i especially loved the part in this chapter where mr. germaine was the one to scream like a girl. i always fancied him doing something like that. come to think of it, i just wrote something fairly similar in the update to one of my fics which i still have *yet* to post (not like it's any skin off of your back since you don't really read my stories, but man, some people just won't get off my case about me updating! secretly, it makes me put it off longer. out of spite. hehe.). but anyway...as much as i loved it, i don't vote to make this part of spirals. i can't see jesse and fulton together. at all. well, besides in this. but i couldn't see them having a relationship and everything, all the way up until the junior goodwills. just my personal opinion. but i think a sequal of sorts for thanksgiving could be cute. whatever. it's up to you, dear. keep up the lovely work. [quimby]
8/16/2003 c4 sissyfritz
...I really have to check out this pairing generator thingie...

Either way, I loved this fic! It was just so...different. But in a good way. And it was also a bit of a nice break from all the angst which overruns this fandom (not that I don't love it.) As for the sequel, which you absolutely must do, I think you should keep it seperate from the "Spirals" universe. They just seem like very different md worlds to me. But I'm sure I'll enjooy what you write, no matter how you write it.

On with the wonderful writing!
8/16/2003 c4 4Xixie
What the hell was that? That was the most illogical pairing I've ever seen in my life. And I loved it. Can't imagine why I didn't read it earlier.

I'm coming down on the pro side of a sequel. In fact, I'm officially lobbying for one. So write it and put it up!

Xixie
8/16/2003 c4 percussion
I LOVE it! I also love when the pairing generators have the same person twice, like Fulton Reed/ Fulton Reed.
8/15/2003 c3 sissyfritz
Woot! And here comes the good part. Not that the rest of the fic doesn't kick ass as well, but..well...I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from. *sighs* I'm a sucker for any fic with both Jesse AND Fulton in it. Mucho Kudos for the awesome originality...never seen a pairing quite like this one before. Me likes. *grins*

Keep up the great work!
8/15/2003 c3 4alienated lycanthrope
Okay, a truly rockin' chapter from you! I read this last night, didn't have time to review, and now I'm back, and I liked it even better the second time around! First off: the bee-suit kid deserved to get his ass kicked; that was awesome! Then, Fulton in pain: even better! Sexy pained Fulton... wait, isn't he like, 12 in this story? I'm sick... And the tickling, and the teasing, all easy and natural and cute, cute, cute! And Jesse! You... sweetie! I don't know how Fulton'll take it though, I think he'll be rather surprised... Can't wait to find out!
8/13/2003 c3 Cake Eater
schiz. i've said it before and i'll say it many, many times again. i love you.

- quailgirl -

I'M OFF TO SAVE THE WORLD! SQUEE!
8/9/2003 c2 4KShyne99
I love Fulton, I love Jesse, I love Boy Meets World, and I love Mr. Goodbars. Basically, this is completely a formula for success! This is such a funny story, I love how Jesse wants to steal candy from little kids! I will def be reading when you update...and a Jesse/Fulton relationship? Should be interesting, to say the VERY least!
8/7/2003 c2 25Holly Rose E
JESSE! *glomps Jesse* He's the best damn duck ever.

*glomps Schizo* Best damn author for writing a Jesse/Fulton!

Your writing is so good, it's virtually always freakin top-notch.

I'd tip my hat to you, but seeing as i have no hat, i shall... bestow upon you...er... ramen noodles! pick a flavor, any flavor!

I anxiously await another updation!

-Holly
8/5/2003 c2 4alienated lycanthrope
Cute, very cute. Six-year old Fulton's stolen candy? Sweeter than a dozen candy apples. For me, it's Aero bars all the way. Yum... Can't wait to see all the trouble you get these two feisty kids into...
8/4/2003 c2 Francois Noir
yum. mr. goodbar = yum. jesse hall as dracula = tipple yum! hehe. i'm such a nerd. i love jesse. but not as much as peter mark in that werewolf costume :D
8/2/2003 c1 Lady Bisenshiniki
hm... I don't know. Jesse and Fulton or Fulton and Portman... Or how bout Portman and Jesse! *laughs* I wonder what will happen next. keep it up. Got to go. BYE-BYE!
8/1/2003 c1 Francois Noir
the most orgasmic thing included in this chapter has to be peter mark dressed as a very small warewolf. don't ask me why, but that's heaven for me. can i steal that at some point? just for a little bit? if i ever in my life make the ducks go trick or treating it's going to be nescesary that peter go as a very small warewolf. that just. wow. man. blows my friggin' mind. but, uh, yeah. as far as the res goes (if i can even get over the fact that peter was dressed as a very small warewolf)...wow. yeah. awesomeness. should be interesting to see where this jesse/fulton goes. i should generate me some ideas from queertet.com. my brain is still being retarded, but you'll have that, eh?

later days,