for The Amazing Walking Potato and Friends

12/21/2007 c17 kenny brian
OMFG THIS IS SHYTE AHAHA THATS WHY I READ IT THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH!

can you guess who?
9/7/2006 c3 4Yosh-ees-stuff
stupid hat! "i'm a little teapot"!
9/7/2006 c2 Yosh-ees-stuff
YAHO HARRY POTTER LAND! :HEADBANG:!
9/7/2006 c1 Yosh-ees-stuff
lmao! lol, ah it's so, yeah botch yeah! good stuff, i like the piercings!
8/26/2006 c17 milk the bob man
-Snort- I love this! It's so you two it's insane.
3/18/2006 c16 7Cheese Bun
This has to be one of the most amazing stories that I have ever read. I think you should know.

The Hypno toad... what's that from? Futurama?

And I like the Crabbe/Goyle scene... as well as the most recent exercise.

Actually everthing.

I'm considering writing a fic to go along with yours :C
2/22/2006 c15 Higucheeky
lol. like, totally lol.

JEM: fr- forget it. you know what I'm gonna say.

and I am one. Freaky dey, alieeky...

JEM: O.o;
2/22/2006 c13 Higucheeky
W...T...F...::laughes, then couhes up blood due to swollen tonsils...I hate my coughing fits...it hurts when I swallow:: draco is evil, haarry potter is clueless, Ron is simply an idiot, and hermoine is the emotional know-it-all. That is my tske on Harry Pooter series.

JEM: harry Pooter?

POTTER! I MENT POTTER! GR...
2/22/2006 c12 Higucheeky
wtf is hypno toad?
2/22/2006 c10 Higucheeky
that is exactly what happens when you slash a cucoo (chicken) is zelda one too many times. It panics, then you have a flock of killer cucoos on your tail. A much loved trait in zelda. And the cucoos can bounce on water. O.O
2/22/2006 c8 Higucheeky
heheh. That's good one. Chas register. I try to be a social outcast at school. If anyone is my friend like that, then I can honestly say they are worth being friends with. Try it, if you don't have any friends at school. Just don't make snide comments are freak announcements. Like I do. Be off to the side. And do not walk on the cafeteria tables. Like I do. Or did. Yes, I walked on the cafateria tables. At lunch. When people were eating there. Not to many, or else I would get in the way or atract attention. I woulldn't want them to think I'm thick as well. I am not stuid. Just weird.
2/22/2006 c6 Higucheeky
walking potatoes...heheh.

- I swear to god, I have am a freak. Swear.
2/22/2006 c5 Higucheeky
It looked likea bird it the movie. It was a bird in the movie. But I don't trust the harry potter movies ever since the ruled out e main plot factor in the goblet of fire, the bastards. WHAT EVA HAPPENED TO CRUTCH HUH! Y'KNOW, ThE GUY WHO WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY VOLDERMORT! AND WINKY! WINKY WAS A PART OF THIS AS WELL! they have ruined the sixth book's greatness. I hope they're happy.

JEM: O.o

what? ::stares blankly at Jem holding up a sign that says 'I'm with crazy':: Oh. I see. I freaked again. Okay... uh...think Zelda thoughts...::runs off to play legend of zelda::

JEM: I am in the mind of an idiot. ::sigh::

MEANWHILE

RANDOM PERSON: Jem? whoes she?

LILICA; ::shoots random person:: a guy, for one. and an egytian bastard. I just put you out before Jem gave you a slow and torture-filled death.

END ON OF MANY ANNOYING SKIT REVEIWS EVERYONE HOPEFULLY HATES ME FOR

TREN: thanks for watching a day in the ming of our freaky master, Wyrvvn. We are just people in her head. They think 'm a serial killer or something.

JEM: ::prods the head of his previous body:: dude, you are a serial killer. You've killed me god-knows-how-many times. ::flashback scene to Tren's first kill involving killing Jem to avoid the prblem of the flaming slingshot bullet in his eye, killing Jem from a nervous habit, killing Jem because he was being nice::

TREN: Eheh...you know nothing...

JEM: and don't throw off an excuse of being eight years old, you have the intellect of a man of thirty. And you have the voice of a boy of twelve, so it'll be hard to sound cute.

END ANNOYING SKIT REVEIW-TYPE CONVERSATION BETWEEN JEM AND TREN...JUST READ MY BIO, ALL SHALLBE EXPLAINED. INCLUDING THE FACT I AM MORALLY INSANE AND LOVE YOU ALL
2/22/2006 c3 Higucheeky
hahaha... that is so funny. The sorting hat should be at least gateful to ma- I mean, misty.
11/24/2005 c15 2Glimm