FanFiction.Net
for Destiny vs Desire

6/9/2008 c3 lili06
hope you update soon!
10/23/2003 c3 Dragonangel3
Hey, it's me! you updated! Good on ya. You were right that was so creepy guy! i would've screamed and fainted or do something equally stupid! haha... i betcha it was that guard right? the one with the grudge? neway, keep writing. ^-^!
10/2/2003 c3 1Firenze
Hmm.. a creepy guy... I didn't think it was boring.
8/25/2003 c2 Keisha
"Will the lovers meet again?" Me again. Get's even more interesting. Was that guy Jadeite was talking to his brother or something? Maybe a friend? Update soon!
8/18/2003 c2 Rei
*sigh* That was good. Hm. Destiny vs. Desire. lol I think I see what this is goin 2 be about. Keep goin w/ the chappies! VV_^V.
8/17/2003 c1 1Kiesha-Boo
its kinda korny laren. you suck. i love you. your boyfriend, alec. i will always luv u laren even though you don't love me and your friend miriam does get on my nerves and she us coolest though and better lookin then u.
8/12/2003 c2 Keisha
Your fic is interesting. I like it. Upload please! -Keisha
8/11/2003 c2 stephanie
hey!, loved your fanfic i'm totally interested in it now! keep it up, it's great.

c ya, steph
8/8/2003 c1 rei10588
First off LOVE the story plot. Have to love the whole past romance stuff. Secondly THANK YOU for getting the information on the senshi right! It drives me crazy when ppl say that Venus or Moon are the eldest or something that's totally wrong like that. I didn't find it confusing at all. I found it to be very realistic to Mars' point of views about love to Serena's constant trips to Earth. Hope to read more soon.

rei10588
8/7/2003 c1 1Firenze
eh, Rei got captured. Can't wait for more chapters.
8/6/2003 c1 2Arien
firstly, thank ye ever so much for reveiwimg meh story. Twas even better that you thought it was so insane, makes it all the better.

secondly, whats a BETA?

and thirdly, what i thought of your story. well you said you'd really like to know if theres something not likeable or whatnot in it but i dont know if that includes spelling errors. i think by pointing those out irs only irritating... my, i love spellcheck. its my buddy, ya know!

there was one part that confused me some.

"No, no Rei. I'm being serious, I-"

"Rei here."

"Well I know that!"

"Sh! Yeah Ami. ugh really. ok.me and Minako will be there in a sec.bye Ames.

all that i didnt get. were they talking on the phone with someone?

and i'm supposing that the dude that grabbed rei at the end of this chapter was jedeite. if it was then this is after... you know what... i think i confused myself. ok forget it. story was lovely. the writing wasn't too bad but i think you should get a human eating furby somewhere up in here. jus something to think about! peashes!
8/6/2003 c1 GoddessOfWar101
It was realy good I hope you continue writing.