for Astral

no!*screams and cries*
7/23/2004 c2 autumn-ferris
cool nice second chappie
7/23/2004 c1 autumn-ferris
autumn needs a good part in this after al my name is autumn lol jk its a pretty good beging
6/3/2004 c3 YumeYoukai
This was really good, and I wish you could continue it. If you could, please tell me who is continuing it so that I can read the rest of it.
9/20/2003 c2 Pan31
this is funny!
8/16/2003 c3 9Crecy
Hey, since its summer, do you think you can write some more I really like this story and it'd be great if you continued! ^_^
8/27/2002 c3 41Songwind
Ack! (falls over with the gravity) Just when I was getting into it, too! That sucks... (pouts for a moment) Oh well. Anyway, this is just a review on what you've done on the story. I liked how you portrayed the characters, though I think the little sister should have been a lil' bit annoying at some points, like maybe learning to fly and going over to their training spot to pop in. Then Angel could get ticked and Piccolo would be amused, and Gohan would be his lil' confused self. Anyway, though, you wrote a good start, it's too bad you're not continuing.
3/7/2001 c2 An Angel without a halo
Please keep writing. I liked how you made fun of the really corny stuff in DBZ. Hope to see chapter three soon.
1/28/2001 c2 Guest
hahahahhahahahahahahha! loved it! and i think piccolo is one of the coolest characters in dragonballz! keep writing!
1/15/2001 c2 Guest
i loved it ! it was halarious!
1/7/2001 c2 KDM
This is gettin good, please hurry and write more!^_^
1/6/2001 c2 4Tegasus
This is really good! I can't wait for the next part! Oh, and what's happening with Angel's sister?
12/29/2000 c2 4BunnyS
O! I like this! Please continue it! hehe I can picture King Kai laughing at something like that! hehe Please get more out soon!
12/29/2000 c2 lucas charles
I THINK STORY WAS GREAT COME WITH MORE FAST !
12/27/2000 c1 Kimbra
This is starting to get VERY interesting! Get the next chapter up soon! I just love these kind of stories!
17 Page 1 2 Next »