FanFiction.Net
for Alls Fair in Love and War

4/20/2007 c1 8Eddi Delaney
... wait... over the stars? That sounds... really freakin' familiar! One sec. -pores over comic book collection and recently written fanfictions- I KNEW I heard that before! That's from JtHM you tricky little spoon.
2/24/2007 c2 6Rose Beloved
Don't quit! I almost quit one of my One Piece stories! But I got it back up :D Suggestion:Start at the next day with DD being all emo. I think you my get some ideas. Listen to some music at certain times of the day and you'll get some things.
12/4/2005 c1 7Bluestray
good story so far!
7/6/2004 c2 19Ukiby3000
Hey, very cool! But, that's the second time I see a AddxMarie fanfic that involves suicide... is this some kind of karma or is just because they look a sad and depressed coupl? Anyway, grat fic! And i'll thank to katie because she gave you inspiration to coninue the story!
4/14/2004 c2 12weartheseshorts
O.O OMG OMG OMG! HURRY HURRY HURRY! I NED YOU TO UPDATE SOON! THIS FIC ROX! I LOVE THIS PAIRING, I LOVE THIS STORY, I LOVE IT! ... *twitch* Hurry! ... This is wonderful! woo woo!
thats me
ahhelga
aka Pauline
3/6/2004 c2 1Dark Eyed Mermaid
oh please continue this story! i agree with katie, you really should finish this. besides, its not fair to us to write something good and not finish it! its just cruel! So keep going already before i do something drastic :)
1/19/2004 c2 The Insane Sisters
I'm going to agree with Katie, you really should write more. I only found this story recently, but I really like the Marie/Edd paring. Please, please, wtir more.
Naoku
11/29/2003 c2 BillJoeBob2
This is a great story so far if I may say so. I'm adding this to my favorites! Please update soon. Which Kanker Sister is May again?
10/26/2003 c2 3stevetheloser
yay! cant wait to read the next chapter... (don't sound too happy bout it now... you might hurt yourself lol)

cya

~steve

P.S. does anyone else notice that when you scroll through the reviews signed looks like stoned?
10/25/2003 c2 8Crystal Lightning
OH i feel so loved i am actually and inspiration to someone, but i warn you be careful i can be very "scary" lol sometimes. ANway i thought this was a very cute story but i am a little confused on why your not just going to update for the sake of updating? hm anyway thanx you are a great author person
9/22/2003 c1 Dirty Chandelier
Hey, this is an okay fic, but then it's just the first chapter. Which martial art did Edd learn to beat up Eddy and Kevin? It seems like all the girls are nice to Edd. I see that the Eds have torn apart as well. It's nice to see Edd and Marie to keep him same. Eddy seems to have some issues to. It's enough to keep me interested in this fic. Write more soon, I *will* make my deadline!

71/100

-BV
9/18/2003 c1 themidnightpony
*sniff* It isn't my wish to sound whiney, but, WRITE MORE PLEASE. (By the way, Singapore? I'm jelous! ^^)
9/2/2003 c2 19Onigiri49
Aww! Well, here's an idea... no wait... no idea... well, just use your imagination!
8/23/2003 c1 3Jango19999
Very good yuo made the characters really deep
8/18/2003 c1 8Crystal Lightning
VERY GOOD! i love DOuble D and this was just amazing, oh and thanx for reviewing mine! you are a very good writer!
19 Page 1 2 Next »