for Boris, Doris, and Faith

12/1/2004 c5 Davide Piccinini
THIS IS GOOD. PLEASE UPDATE FASTER
12/1/2004 c5 Philip S
Well, I for one want another update and not in 14 months, but rather tomorrow. Or day after tomorrow at the latest. I first read your story when you published the fourth chapter and almost forgot about it until now. I reread it from start to finish and now I want more. So get writing and forget about Smallville!
12/1/2004 c5 Andy
Nice installment. I'd forgotten about this fic.

Another one in less than 14 months would be appreciated. But if it takes that long to write it well... whatever works for you.
10/11/2004 c4 Dirby
this is cool why havent u updated it
9/20/2004 c4 10Malaskor
Excellent story.

I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue it sometime in the future.

Keep up the great job and thanks for sharing
9/1/2004 c4 fred
More please!
7/14/2004 c4 31Don Sample
I just discovered this story today, and am really impressed with the story so far. Then I noticed that it hasn't been updated for nearly a year. Please come back to it soon.
4/21/2004 c1 6Charlie's Mum
I really hope you plan to finish this story. It is one of the few crossover stories that really seem to work! Very good characterisation, and you worked the two 'universes' in very well.
2/9/2004 c4 deiron lionheart
Whoaa! This is really great. It is written in the same style like 'True Lies' and 'Buffy'. You wrtite it right to the bottom of it: Action, suspense, horror,... all in one with the right touch. Please update soon
11/15/2003 c4 7Cousin Mary
Wow, this fic is really great! It's way too good to go unfinished, please update!
10/5/2003 c4 199Marcus Rowland
This is very good - I actually found it because I was thinking of writing something along similar lines and did a search on "True Lies", but this is much better than the plot I had in mind. Hope to see more.
9/15/2003 c3 7Brin Londo5
Interesting, verry interesting...

Let's see more soon, please.
9/6/2003 c2 superdontmatter
just keeps gettin better.keep up the good work.
9/4/2003 c2 maliek
really like it alot ! Keep it up ! Doing a great job!
8/20/2003 c1 7Haras
this is intruiging. i would love to read some more.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »