for Neon Jedi Evangelion

1/27 c1 Guest
This fic is just a little silly but its still pretty good.
6/26/2016 c43 Lovnag
This story is quite good. It is quite light compared to the main source(NGE), but this is a good thing, I believe.
2/5/2016 c43 Brenden
goodwork
5/8/2015 c40 1IansInsane
FUck yeah! sorry i din't comment earlier, but i just couldn't stop reading, but FUCK YEAH!
8/7/2014 c43 5Paragon Steven
Dude! This story was AWESOME. I wish this actually happened in canon,
6/16/2014 c43 donald7777
This was an amazing story, who would have thought Evangelion and star wars would go together so well. I am very excited to read your new book.
4/30/2014 c40 Honorboundfate
Way better than the original Evangelion ending!
8/19/2013 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
Qui-Gon kinda reminds me of the "Creepy old man" here.
4/21/2013 c43 30Manga154
43 chapters... I think this is the longest story I have ever read on this site, both in chapters and actual words.
I have to say that quite a few times I was thrown through a loop but that just made me want to read more.
Thank you for writing this and uploading in onto this site!
3/15/2013 c43 masterbroly
This was a great story. I liked it from beginning to end. Also, I loved it at the very end that Pen-Pen was a Jedi.
6/28/2012 c6 8Grey Wolf4
Its no surprise that Rei would be force sensitive as well so its a very convincing plot vehicle.
6/27/2012 c4 Grey Wolf4
Great nice chapter detaling the first steps of Shinji's training as a Jedi.
6/27/2012 c2 Grey Wolf4
Good chapter though at the end you did mispell Fuyutsuki's name as 'Fusuyugi'
6/27/2012 c1 Grey Wolf4
Been a while since I read this, surprising how you fit Qui-Gon Jinn but this is good so far.
4/21/2012 c43 Jeff Hartigan
Great Evangelion/Star Wars crossover you should check out the crossovers by ShardclawKusanagi and his buddies Grey Wolf4, Darkfusion, Uboa and GoryParatrooper.

By the way ever read a manga called Jiraishin? Its also called Ice Blade you can find it at:

http:/www.mangareader.net/1584/jiraishin.html