for During the Night

2/17/2013 c3 Shedemon
Wait a minute... Ishtar... Otogi "Duke"... YU-GI-OH REFERENCES?! Oh dear, I hope so w
11/3/2010 c8 7lyokoyaoi
Dang, girl, this is a good story. I've read some code lyoko vampire stories that were good, but this static shock on takes the cake! But, it's been over six years since you've updated it. would you please finish it?

G.
4/5/2009 c8 1yumi2482
awesome. good idea for a story
2/12/2005 c8 4Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac
*throws you chocolates* yay! It's wonderful.

More pleasies!
1/18/2005 c8 3Grinning Grim Reaper
can i have chapter 9 soon...please *pupy dog eyes*
1/16/2005 c8 Calypso Maxwell
Well, I liked how well you did your Japanese. I am in my third college semester of Japanese and it's relativly good. I think I found something wrong, but I can't remember what it was, so I'll check into it some other time. If you need help with Japanese I'll try to help if you like. As much as I can anyway.
10/24/2004 c8 6BloodMistress
I love this! It is god sent.
7/2/2004 c8 8Siren of the Darknessflame
I loved the fic though i did get a little confused with the names for awhile. Anyway please update soon.

Read ya later,

Siren of the Darknessflame
4/17/2004 c8 Kayu
Have I reveiwed before?I dun think so but maybe. Anyway, I have lots of those wax bottles and some of those tofee things...(Gives you five of each). NOw, don't forget to update.
3/24/2004 c7 3Goruda Shiro
Hey. Great story so far. Never heard of that vampire thing you're talking about, but it's a bit confusing. I mean, the way the story runs is a bit choppy. Are they able to go out during the day? Oh. Also, FYI, it's gomen nasai. My wife has an English/Japanese - Japanese/English dictionary. And 'koi' is an endearing slang term, but literally it is like calling someone 'love,' whereas koibito is lover. Thought you'd like to know.
Work, love, and dance,
Goruda Shiro
3/17/2004 c7 4Mystic-fox
very...interesting...but I DON'T CARE ABOUT YUKI! MORE VIRGIL/RITCHIE!
3/6/2004 c7 oogie boogie
update, dang you! it's been over a month! *growls* ... *laughs* i love this, so hope you continue this soon. i'll be checking back again for more updates. *grins* got to go. BYE-BYE!
2/22/2004 c7 evafreak
w0w... now, this is truly a quality establishment you have going! yes, the overuse of japanese and rather inane development of the yuki-toya plot was a bit questionable, but the rest is fine dine cusine, if you know what i mean. (hey that rhymes! awesome...)
in later cahpters, it may make sense to show how richie and vigil, or daniel, overcome the hunters and how richie and his family interact, along with daniel's family.
this is such a cool pairing and i was watching random stuff on tv when i saw static shock. i watched it cuz it was always on when i came home, and i started to like it. being the slash freako i am i saw the virgil/richie pairing immediately. i didn't think anyone would actually pair them, but you have! i have read all your stories witht them and enjoyed them immensely. please keep writing! it's quite ratifying to read well written, romantically and slashy fanfiction.
btw- it may ork if yuki and richie were a lot less cry-y and sob-y, however. richie in partial-seme position at times would give the story a more engaging element. but until your next chapter (which i eagerly await), ta!
2/16/2004 c4 5Edi Fel