for Miracles Happen

1/7/2017 c1 CHALADEN
I wonder if you do work at Pixar
4/14/2009 c1 Batfamilytrash
pretty please update? *pouts with a puppy-dog-look*
1/9/2004 c1 2Ainariel-Helyanwe
Summer? Marlin's sister?
i never knew he had a sister, but hey it sounds good, keep it up!
11/22/2003 c1 Willow
Great great great awesome superb amazing story! I'm on a "Finding Nemo" high, and so finding your story and being able to read it is a relief. I want more "Finding Nemo"! Wah! Well, please please please continue on with this story! Update ASAP! Arigatou (thank you)!
11/17/2003 c1 42Talking Hawk
I love your fanfiction. (starts singing like Marlin) Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! I love your fanfiction, yeah, I love your fanfiction! (Dori joins in)

Dori: I love your fanfiction. It's time to buy it!

Me: (stops) But Dori, you can't *buy* fanfiction... (It's illegal, in any case.)

Dori: Oh...well, I'd buy it if I could!

Hehe. ^_^ I love this story. I'd be really interested if you got around to writing more. If it's not too much trouble, I'd really like it if you could make some time in your busy schedule for writing more Finding Nemo fanfiction. I love how you do G/PG-rated stuff, and how it's very nicely written. (I am particularly intrigued by your Gill story. It sounds very interesting!) You also share my taste in movies. By any chance, might you be a Christian? =) I'm loving the stories, CGI Clownfish. I'm looking forward to more!
9/3/2003 c1 5screaming truth
Good. I think people may not like it, or not accept it as much, because it's your own, which I think is cool. It's good to expand on it, that's the reason it's called fanfiction. Great lil story once again.

LP
8/30/2003 c1 Distant Thunder
This isn't too bad...I say continue it.
8/30/2003 c1 74Martial Arts Master
Well, it was well-written. Too bad it was rather short.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service