for A Demon's Worst Nightmare aka ADWN

12/6/2012 c2 Snartsnart
lol, I was expecting the actcual opening theme, but then, there are no lyrics to that, but this is still pretty crazy
8/27/2005 c1 2Shigure-chan
..-comments on this to make you angry- o_o

You knowm, I think it got all these reviews because of this part: "Kagome: Hey kids! I don't think your happy enough! I'm going to teach your grandmother to suck eggs! *shows a picture of Kaede with a egg in her hand*"
8/21/2005 c1 charlotte
It was good, but scary at the same time, I didn't think anyone could think of something like that, It's awasome!
6/14/2005 c1 4Wolf and Bo Mistress
0_0 O.o o.O 0_0 ... And to think I used to watch that show... Scary... So scary that it's funny... I'm even scared to read the next chapter...
2/19/2005 c1 4Lelouch the Black Knight
Stares at computer with blank expression then yells Sessy get in here

Sessy comes in

I say look what they made your parallel self do

Sessys' eyes turn red as she charges at author with Tokigen
2/5/2005 c2 17IDontReallyWriteAnymore
Hey! These ideas seem really neat! I like the one where Kagome is an orphan and all. That one sounds the best though your really into the 'Silence' series. Psst ::pulls closer:: Wanna know a hint? If you update every day or add multiple chapters at a time, you don't get any reviews, like at all. So update every week and you should get a lot. I make my reviewers wait for more updates, but only because I am evil. ::evil grin of evil:: Hehe, Im sure they'll be good! Post soon!

~Inu Kun~
12/14/2004 c2 anoymonous
HAHAHA sp funny, loved it!
11/19/2004 c1 Raven
WHAT THE HELL ?
9/18/2004 c1 gintsuki
O.o so...disturbing...*twitch*
8/30/2004 c1 Random Sadist
O_o
8/30/2004 c1 11Song-Obsessed1
*laughs*

This is a way to contact you. I'm glad you like my stories... So... Yes I meant that smiley...

...

HOW HOW HOW!

*Wail* PLEASE TEACH ME!~
7/5/2004 c1 15Inu Faceness
::falls over:: i love ren and stimpy and i think this was priceless ::I;m gonna teach your grandmother to suck eggs!::

WHOO HOO!

Sara
6/16/2004 c1 17IDontReallyWriteAnymore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Wait I don't think you're happy enough, I'm going to teach your grandmother how to xuck eggs ::shows Kaede with an egg in her hand:: I LOVED that part. Happy happy joy joy, i love cows too, MOO! Um, dat was a widdle random... Hehe, anyways that was really funny. Just imagining the whole thing made me laff my ass off! Luv it, keep writing!

^-.-^ ~Inu Kun~
6/14/2004 c1 25Princess Kitty1
That was funny in the time I read it. LMAO!

Oh, and about updates, our computer lost Microsoft Word so Once in a Leap Year is on temporary hiatus. _ We're trying our hardest to get the program back but in the mean time I've asked my friend to put up a note explaining the situation to everyone.

About a sequel to Rebirth, I have none in mind but I AM re-writing the story. I'm currently on chapter 2. It'll be better then ever this time! (I'm being forced to write it on Microsoft WORKS though _
4/11/2004 c1 dark inu fan
AH! it burns! it burns!
ahem, thanks for the correct spelling of miroku and could you please read my other fanfiction: the kat and the dog. thanx. DIF a.k.a. aqua
24 Page 1 2 Next »