for Wishes Do Come True

6/25 c4 HorrorFan13
Lol
She's a bit rude.
10/13/2017 c1 2nancyyrose
I really liked sad endings tbh.
10/13/2017 c1 nancyyrose
It reminds me of a Kdrama named Scarlet Heart(dont worry,Im not into kdrama),but with the Titanic officers.
1/31/2016 c28 Sophie
I really love your story. The way the past Michaela died reminded me so much of "city of angels". You think they will have theire happily ever after and than she died in an accident. But in the end both learned something really important. In your story the woman gets a second chance in life and love. Its a great ending. I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
8/12/2015 c1 58Sapphire Jacqueline Stone
Nice first chapter, although I would like to point out that White Star Line did own the Titanic
5/22/2013 c28 1hermonine
Great story!
5/20/2013 c22 Guest
I like to read many fanfictions about the same person... But now I won't read another one! This one beated them all! And I feel so poor for Frank!
I love your fanfic!
4/30/2012 c7 twinkledee
Amazing story!
4/23/2012 c1 susannahblack19
PUBLISH THIS!
4/23/2012 c28 susannahblack19
ohhhh this is the best! Titanic two should be made and it should be made absolutely like this! I luv u! this is one of the best storys I ever read and i just want 2 tell u how much i appreciate ur hard work.

7/2/2010 c24 Sam F
damn it! Murdoch did not commit suicdce!
3/2/2010 c28 Samantha
Well, I'd say you've set a record for the quickest course into an officer/passenger relationship I've seen yet. Three days and they profess to love each other; and then they wed on the ship no less! For once, I'd like to see a really good officer fic where said officer and passenger resent each other, and grow to endearment.

I don't think much of the name Michaela for the 20th century, but the nickname Zipper is endearing to the reader. Good call.

And lastly, I will give you props for what Michaela's character endures. The ups and downs kept the reader wanting to learn what she does next- and that may be a good thing in a writer (not so much for myself as the reader, though, as I have A LOT of work to do). She is not a Mary Sue like most I've read- she is relatable as a protagonist in her faults, and her problems in her relationship are real. Good call in Lowe's reaction as well.

Overall, work on period expressions in dialogue, and sloww the pace a bit- especially in romance- but good going with this! If I had a fanfiction account, I'd definitely favorite it!
1/26/2009 c1 Ven
one of the best fanfictions I`ve read
6/6/2006 c28 9Ace Von S
This was unbelievable. Bloody brlliant and I actually don't have any words to describe how I feel right now. Fantastic. I had to read this in one sitting... I just had to it was so captivating like a good book, you know the one that you cannot stop reading before it's done.
3/13/2006 c28 28TheAngryPrincess13
There should be a sequel where she gets in another accident and goes to see Jack/Rose. Or pear harbor somewhere...I dunno.This was an awesome story! It's on my fav. story list.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »