for Empathy

9/1/2014 c1 8sailormoonserenity99
This must be serenity... From when is the question...
10/28/2007 c1 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
3/20/2006 c1 nolisting
T.T aw... that was a random topic- but that's DEFINATELY a good thing! :P ^_^ I'm glad to have read it! :P
1/10/2006 c1 Myownee
It was a good fic. I think you could have drawn it out more or added more to the plot, but it was a good one-shot. I wanted you to continue the story with them meeting in the real world, but oh well. All in all, a good one-shot.
5/16/2005 c1 AireyDot
nice keep it up please continue with this please i love this story so much baibai

Raine
9/7/2003 c1 3LiLSeReNiTiE
wow...that was beautiful...even tho u can't really b sure who the girl is (unless i missed a detail, which i do quite often -_-')..hehe but anyways...as u can tell...I loved it! ^-^ hehe i hope u write more of stuff like this ^-^ ^-^...or even a sequel or somethin, hehe...
9/7/2003 c1 Shinia
AHH! You have to post the next chapter!
9/7/2003 c1 mae
intresting is the only word I can think of that even begins to cover it!
9/7/2003 c1 7Kitoky
Wow, and it's only a one-shot? You just have to continue this! This is great and I hope you consider writing a sequel or continueing. Now my suggestions if you're writing a sequel/continue.

1) I wouldn't consider Serena/Usagi there at Hogwarts as a student or a teacher, unles you have a plot idea that has to have her as a teacher.

2)I like Syko-san's idea of having Serena/Usagi there at Hogwarts with a small shop. Maybe she can open a shop that specializes in making glass angels/guardians or what-not. It'd be a surprise to Harry.

3) A. Now...the reason she leaves Tokyo. Maybe you can make Dumbledore realize that Harry isn't acting right and could be a vital weakness to Voldemort and calls for Serena/Usagi to come and assist Harry.

3) B. Serena/Usagi loses her friends one way or another and she fleeds to England to seek Harry because he's the only other friend she has. Her family maybe disown her for not telling them about the whole 'Sailor Moon' business, I noticed it's AU, so I don't know. You compromise with that.

Geez long review. See how desperate I am for you to continue this fic? Well, please consider ne? Arigato for wasting your time reading this stupid review when you've already made up your mind to not continue it. Ja ne!
9/7/2003 c1 Brightness
Oh geez, I love this! Love love love! I'm not sure if a sequel would be the best thing though, it's so perfect the way it is!
9/7/2003 c1 Callisto Star NSI
::sigh:: Sad, but good. Well done and keep up the good work!
9/7/2003 c1 Silver Moon Princess
Aw. This is a one shot? Please consider continuing it! :'(
9/7/2003 c1 10Chibi Pyro Duo
i'm gonna be a stick in the mud and ask you to please write a sequel and or next chapter to this. I must admit this is original although both people are a little OOC.
9/7/2003 c1 Duos-Bunnie
continue!

OMG! THIS is getting very very good so far! keep it up!

harry and usagi(serena) ficcie! ^_^ oh idea!

maybe u can let her transport 2 harry's world as a new student! ^^;

write more soon!

~bunny~
9/7/2003 c1 Syko-san
Your little ficlet was wonderful ^_^ It reminded me of Hikaru no Go, with Sai and Hikaru. I think you shold do a sequal. I noticed in the fic Usagi started dying because her soul couldn't reach her body. Well for his 6th year Harry will have a lot of emotional baggage. I think it would be cool if Usagi just showed up at school. She doesn't have to be a teacher she could live in Hogsmeade and maybe have a small store. I don't know. I just think that having a sequal would be cool. ^_^ so keep up the good work.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service