for Games and Dating

2/1/2004 c1 Francois Noir
Ah, just as a note to conways-babe-4-life:
Curiously, where is the "constructive" part of this review that you have just given Schiz? I know my eyesight isn't the best, but if there was even an inkling of constructiveness in your review I'm sure I would have noticed. My, what big double standards you have, conways-babe!
1/30/2004 c1 Lorelai Gilmore 3rd
HOW DARE YOU WRITE MEGGIEBABY81 SUCH A RUDE REVIEW, JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAD TO BE SUCH A BITCH ABOUT IT.
EVER HEARD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR, NOT FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE OTHER AUTHOR'S FEEL LIKE CRAP!
SHAME ON YOU!
1/19/2004 c4 4alienated lycanthrope
Okay, Schiz, I really think this is your chef d'oeuvre, baby. There's nothing else like this out there, and certainly no one else to write it. Truly unique. I think I enjoy this story more than anything else in the fandom; I just laugh my fucking ass off each and every time. The Shoebox thing was awesome, as was... I don't know, every other fucking moment. Brilliant humour with a sharp satirical edge. If only you could get this kind of comedy on television, or in the movies, more often. This update makes you queen for the day, so treat yourself to something nice. You deserve it.
~~lycanthrope
P.S. I emailed last, right? I think I did...
1/19/2004 c1 lya37
OMG! ::Cracks up:: Exactly what I needed to distract me from homework. Excellent, excellent, excellent - I love the complete insanity that always seems to surround everyone.
1/18/2004 c4 Quimby
Totally mush, dawg. I loved it. Hrm, I think I fangirled enough over this, but I'll say it again, I LOVE IT! And I seriously reminded myself of myself trying to act like Mr. T in my cameo. It's kind of scary, but I like it. Nice work!
12/11/2003 c3 lycanthrope
Oh, don't worry hon, I'd never mistake you, of all people, for a gay-basher...
Woah, is Bravo an American channel? Okay, Schiz, Averman's entrance was classic; I laughed my ass off. Look, here it is *hands Schiz her ass, who looks completely horrified*
Oh fuck me, Schiz, drunken Adam! And twirly, pukey Ken! And Luis making the audience members swoon! And the comic book stuff... brilliant. With great power comes great responsibility... damn right, Madam Web. Spidey rules, man. And so do you. You've got major comic gifts, Schiz. I'm serious. And the Star/Carla bit was awesome. Have you met Carla yet? I'd really like to, I just love her stuff... Are my Bashes coming up next? Pretty, pretty please? And will you and I make our first televised appearance in it? Gee, Wally, that'd be swell, wouldn't it? Anyway, kick ASS chapter, mon amie, now I gotta go respond to your email. Deliver Bashies soon, okay? Cause this is truly fantastic, possibly your best fic. A real post-modern treat.
~~lycanthrope
12/9/2003 c3 4KShyne99
hahahahahahah. Adam a drunk, i loved it! And i also was a big fan of luis checking himself. YES averman/luis - good stuff! You are FREAKING hysterical! I was laughing soo hard. And Iloved the commercial; awesome job!
12/8/2003 c3 Carla
I love it! I never would have thought about doing the Dating Game, but this worked out really well, it was quite funny. Definitely reminded me of Whose Line Is It Anyway? doing the Dating Game, nice and hilarious.
And fantastic commercial with Sarah and me. Thank you so much! You had me cracking up, until my neighbours came to make sure I was ok. :-D
12/8/2003 c3 Francois Noir
aw, i knew luis and aves were going to be together right from the start. that's the way it has to be. teehee, they're so cute.
haha! raver!adam is teh sex0rz! hahaha, oh man, oh man. i'm seriously drawing a picture of that one. i'm so inspired. maybe i'll even write a story. nope, nope, i won't. but i'll pretend. i'd love to see an alternate universe where banksie is rave-boy and coach-offs are the usual way to settle disputes.
i love the star and carla commercial. damn fairy lights. santa deserves what's coming to him. and, while he's tied up, we could always have jack skellington take over the holiday. i'm sure he wouldn't mind. [insert evil grin and cackling here]
the fate of the duncan children and dave karp is just tragic, though. too much for me. i refuse to believe it. haha, but, the thought of karp singing the oscar meyer song is kind of entertaining. i have this feeling like he does that on a regular basis. kind of like me singing the bumblebee tuna song. bumble bumble bumblebee tuna...
ha. coach-off. haha. ha.
i'm going to start holding those in my back yard, it'll be the new line of backyard wrestling. STONE COLD WOLF STANNSON! ahahaha!
AND DAMNIT, I WANT THAT BOB DOLE PLUSHIE! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!
er, yeah. ::smokes more crack::
schiz, you da bomb digity, yo!
-quimby
the most mackin'est gangsta in herre
12/8/2003 c3 29StalkyStar
Schiz, I actually laughed until I cried. I love Averman/Luis (Shoebox will be updated soon, it's with my beta). I loved the commercial break, I really did. Thank you.
I didn't think I was going to smile today, let alone laugh. You're a miracle.
10/4/2003 c2 4alienated lycanthrope
Good lord, Schiz this is one of the funniest damn things I've read in my life! You're... a comic genius! Like Andy Kaufman or Seth Green or someone! Linda was hilariously captured (kudos for using the word "lanyard" in a story), the pedophilia thing and Man-Boy Love Association kicked ASS, but best of all was (of course) THE MOTHERFUCKING BOB DOLE SEGMENT! That was... glorious beyond imagining! Let me tell you, it loses nothing the second time around, I still cackled like a maniac and had to be shushed by the staff... Not to belittle the sublime entity that is the CBaC, but I find myself anticipatinf the next installment of this, be it Bashes or Chadam (they're coming twice, right?). You need to write more stuff like this, because it's surely the best of its kind in this fandom! I love you to pieces, you burn-ridden little black fairy, you!

lycanthrope
10/4/2003 c2 28Moonlight Phoenix1
YAY! You have not failed to amuse me! Well done!

This chapter was well funny! Loved it!

Will there be another one? *awaits with hopeful eyes*
10/3/2003 c2 Chelsea rocknroll
OMG I LOVE YOU!

WAYNES WORLD IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BESTEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME EVER MADE TO STEP FET ON THE EARTH! Garth is outta this world, the music is kick ass, and Mike Myers is like my god. AND CANADIAN! Thank you for putting that in you've certainly made my day and whoo hoo! I LOVE PETER! SUCH A HOTNESS! haha and the bob dole thing was great. bob dole is baldwinlicious. That's CHELSEA for COOL! *gives a very cheesy 'thumbs up' sign*

Hopefully theres going to be another, because I hate Linda.

Yes. Yes I do

-Chelsea-

-It WILL be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.

-If yer gonna spew...spew into this!

-Schyaw! And monkeys might fly outta my butt!

-She WILL be mine. Oh yes. She WILL be mine.

-That bass player's a babe! She makes me feel kinda funny; like when we used to climb the rope in gym class!

-Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and play a girl bunny?

"What is it?"

"It's a gun rack."

"A gun rack?"

*nod*

"A gun rack. I don't even own *A* gun. Let alone MANY guns that would nesesitate and entire rack. What am I gonna do . . with a gun rack?"

OKay. Im done. *grin*
10/3/2003 c2 Cake Eater
the following review is sponsored by QFBD:

SCHIZ! OH MY EVER-LOVING BOB DOLE VANILLA BOOTY! THIS ROCKED IT SO HARDCORE! EVEN HARDER THAN SAM THE ONION MAN AND TROUT WALKER SLASH!

hahaha! loved all the pedophile bits, loved linda being a loser, loved peter because i ALWAYS love peter, LOVED BOB DOLE BECAUSE BOB DOLE SAYS SO! i loved every last bit of this. splendid work, my dear schizzie.

WAYNE'S WORLD! WAYNE'S WORLD! PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!

SHA-WING!

VOTE FOR BOB DOLE!

[quimby - the motherfuckin' p-i-m-p!]
9/17/2003 c1 webuilthiscityonrockandroll
ARGH! i was certain i reviewed this!

no wait

shit!

I read it, then I had to quickly go out to rent ANALYZE THIS (btw, extremely stupid but I have a thing for MaX CaSeLLa and RoBeRt De NiRo. ITALIANS! WOOT!@)

anyway, i forgot to review and I apologize! This was incredibly HILARIOUS! Loved it loved the entire austin powers thing and I hate Tammy

she can burn in hell with medda larsen

yeah you heard me

*runs away to steal racetrack and spot out of her closet*

Chelsea: Now, my pretties, go KILL! Medda Larsen! The hot Newsies come for you!

*throws dust in the air and Spot and Racey disapear*

Chelsea: Racey? Porcelain?

*cricket chirps*

Chelsea: Love gun?

*cow moos*

Chelsea: *evil eye* They'll be back. In the meantime, you should do a sequel ARO!~

-chelsea-