for Carmen in Control

12/31/2004 c2 9Ethuiliel
this is good, try making it more story and less Alexis, well, at least less alexis that has nothing to do with the story, yes, i am changinng you new year's resolution to update once every month, capiesh?hoosha

TTFN

Me
8/7/2004 c2 3Barefoot-Pianist
good story - i'm enjoying it. but just one thing (i'm so sorry, but i can't help myself) i have this thing where i can't stand things being misspelt - like 'too'. just thought you aught to know - i don't mean to sound like a bitch.

but apart from that, it's a really interesting idea you've got here. hope to read more of it soon. xx
8/7/2004 c1 Barefoot-Pianist
Interesting... very interesting. i have to say that it's pretty ironic that our charactors - who are very evil indeed - have the same name. (thanks for reviewing!)
1/24/2004 c2 2Kiss of Allure
Oh, i like. Oc course I would be the one thinking rationally because I am Carmen! hehe, what a coinkydink huh? I had the name first so back off. Just kidden
*walks away muttering to self*
*sign appears reading: do not approach the carmen/fuji, extremely hazardous to health!*
I'll let you ponder on that for a while, or perhaps only a second. Anywho I like this and if others don't then they don't have to read it. I think it is rude when they say they hate it, constructive critism is alright but when they downright say they hate it and would rather go to hell than read it then ignore them, they aren't the important people.
Please continue, please update soon, and please alert me when you do so
Luv Fuji ^-^
1/21/2004 c2 Jupiter's Light
LOL! :) I love it! Post more! Post more! ^_^
11/25/2003 c2 ruthe
i hated this story so much, it literally almost made me sick. I didn't even finish this story, instead i read some shakespeare book and compared to your soties and this book, i liked shakepeare's books better, even though i hate shakespear.
10/30/2003 c2 ElfsRule
Hehe, this is SO funny! I don't blame Alexis for being a bit...well, for not thinking correctly. Neither would I, in her position.
10/28/2003 c2 2OrcaGirl
I love it! That's all I can say! :)

~OrcaGirl
10/20/2003 c2 16The Noble Platypus
I definitely wouldn't be thinking rationally if I was trapped in a story by my best friend.

Then again, I'm generally the one doing the trapping! (looks at Mockfest and cackles). Ahem.

This chapter was funny as well! The amount of control that Carmen has is kinda freaky. And I want to know what she plans on doing, since "Katherine" is refusing to talk. Dun dun DUN!

More soon!

~Platy
10/12/2003 c2 lemluvspirates
WOW that is wacko ... and really coolieo ! good Idea ... definatly not the typical mary sue ... keep going yaho!
10/12/2003 c2 10Meee
This was another cool chapter! I can't wait for the next. And, just so I can make sure to see it, this story is going on the favs list!

*checks the little box*
10/4/2003 c1 Meee
This looks really cool! I can't wait to read more.

I'm very, very glad one of my friends doesn't have control over me like that. That would be terrible!

And I loved the "Beware Alexis. Beware."

Can't wait for more!
10/4/2003 c1 Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn
Wow. This is good. You should go do some shameless advertising so more people will see it! Carmen is so evil. But she's believable. Please continue this story. You're going on my Faves list.

AlienAgent9
10/4/2003 c1 9D6
I loved this!. Beware!
10/3/2003 c1 16The Noble Platypus
Hehehehehehehehehe... this is quite amusing, yes... do continue! I loved the whole "Beware, Alexis, beware!" bit! Hysterical! MUAHAHA!

And, incidentally... what kind of spin-off of my Mockfest were you planning on doing? Because if all you really want to do is borrow Celestina Windbreaker, you certainly may, as long as you give me credit where it is due, hehe. :P

Anywho, update this soon!

~Platy