FanFiction.Net
for What in the World was That?

5/24/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
8/29/2011 c3 rockon5002
For a person to train Ranma in spirit powers you could try sailor mars the Ranma and Sailor Moon worlds are often put together so it'd be a familure set up and she is a Shinto priestes and does that fire reading thing so she knows how to use spiritual energies and it'd give you an excuse later on for stronger enemies for Ranma to face to go with his new abilities You cauld set it anywhere in the ailor moon timeline you want as well from berofe she becomes a sailor scout cause she is still capable of fire reading then or later on but it's just a suggestion.
4/25/2011 c3 Rune Tobor
I think you might be able to include Rei (Sailor Mar) from Sailor Moon. She is a fighter and also a priestess. Granted she is nowhere near as good as Ranma when it comes to fighting but she is better at the spiritual stuff. Just ask the sacred fire.
2/12/2011 c3 1The Lost Hibiki
You might try using Rei Hino or her grandfather from Sailor Moon, as both of them have decent spirit energy training, at least Rei shows that she has enough control over her spirit energy to create and use talismans to freeze youma in place and to do fire readings... Beyond that, it would give Ranma a reason to need his new skills, as fighting to save the world from powerful monsters that steal ki would need a greater level of training than running off to save one of his kidnapped fiancees from some over-eager prince... Well, good luck with your story, I hope you continue it.

Sincerely, The Lost Hibiki.
1/23/2011 c3 5Fox Boss
Maybe you can have Ranma learn Haki(One Piece), and Reishi(Bleach), maybe even get a zanpakuto? HAHAHA!
8/6/2010 c3 1Selias
This is a FANTASTIC fanfic. I really hope you decide to continue it.
5/19/2010 c3 5Orchamus
Kagome then.
1/31/2010 c3 5Zephyrus Genesis
Why not Kagome? I think she'd probably be a good choice. She's used to rough-around-the-edges boys and won't get insulted nearly as easily as some women seem to.
11/3/2009 c3 elrail
just hope to see more soon
8/22/2009 c3 kyunaru
whens the next chapter going to be up.
8/15/2009 c3 5Ryuken-Sogetsu
go for the seikuken from kenichi nice idea by the way
8/12/2009 c3 Blackdex
please continue. ciao
9/22/2008 c3 rankokunalpha1
love the story hope to see more soon! Keep up the awesome writing!
9/18/2008 c2 1Deus-Ex-Machina
It's a good story, and I wish you would continue it. If need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm willing to help, as it is an excellent story so far, and I can see it becoming even better.
9/17/2008 c3 4NeroSparda
Hey, this sorta sounds like my The Dragon Within story, only its with Shinji on Evangelion.

Anyhow, if you excluding Inuyasha and Tenchi from the animes he sees, I'd say Miroku from Inuyasha. Reasons being would be that Kagome and Kikyo wouldn't know or even bother teaching him respectively. Kaede is much to old and doesn't most likely have the energy to keep up with how long he wants to train.

Miroku though, has both the patience and stamina to keep up with Ranma, since he could go toe to toe with Inuyasha in the beginning of the anime/manga. Plus, it would be funny to see Miroku act how Ranma changes into a girl. I can just imagine the funny scene where Ranma thinks he's almost like Kuno when Miroku asks her to bare his children, only to be punt into LEO for even asking such a thing.

Yosho doesn't seem much of a spiritualist. Well, only in one of the variations of Tenchi is when he does have a sense of Reiki with him.

Well, I hope you update this long overdue story, it could be just as interesting with my story, ja ne.
156 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »