FanFiction.Net
for Uncharted Territory

2/19/2019 c1 1Forgetticus
Please sir. Can I have some more?
6/13/2017 c1 jetjeskifreak
I sincerely hope you still regularly check your channel. If at all possible, please update this story, cause I really wanna know how this story continues...
4/13/2017 c1 Guest
Please post a part 2!
5/1/2015 c1 8Warriorgirl Maoh
Please. Please. Please.

PLEASE! Continue this brilliant fic. I am so thirsty for more. It really is good and fascinating and ohmygod, please. You write so well, so eloquently. Please finish this.
2/5/2015 c1 Guest
HMMM.
10/29/2014 c1 Guest
PLEASE MOOAAARRR!
10/9/2014 c1 LunaAWESOMNESS
I'm an optimist and hope that one day you will take up this story again. therefore I will follow it so that I won't miss that moment :D
10/7/2014 c1 YeCatsJ
Love It so far. Hope to see more soon.
7/25/2014 c1 SerpensPrincess
I cant wait till the next part keep writing
6/26/2014 c1 SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life
AMAZING JOB I LOOOVE IT!
4/14/2014 c1 Guest
2000 freaking 3?! Omfg! This needs to be updated. I love it! It's such a great story!
9/14/2013 c1 18almostkawaii
More! This is cute. Please don't make Draco hurt Harry!
9/14/2013 c1 ToBeTrue
Well, I can only say I want to read the rest of this story! :D
6/18/2013 c1 Guest
i wanna see more!
3/14/2013 c1 Goichgo
... I'm speechless because that was the best 6000 words of drarry au fanfiction I've ever read, and I have read hundreds! Can I just say that the way you write is beautiful and I am offically your biggest fan! I also adore your other drarry fic and was hoping you would do another! This is so perfect I feel like crying :0 I can't wait for your next update and I will keep watching to see where this goes! 'I really would like to see harry as the Top in this for some reason and I really love their relationship already! You've made one of my many fanfiction dreams come true. Thank you 3
421 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »