FanFiction.Net
for Angels fall without you there

5/16/2006 c12 supermouse627
great story!
2/28/2006 c3 MAD DOGG
wow very gud chapter nicly done

cya lord kray
3/16/2005 c12 Charming-Lynn
AAW

I LOVED IT

it was so sweet

that it almost maked my cry
2/23/2005 c12 2Miss Brite
Ah gee wiz! i loved it1 a finished story! (such a rare commodity these days ;))

Amanda
2/21/2005 c12 lostinwonderland1226
That's the best Charmed ending I've read. No one died, all happy and everything. Piper and Leo are SO destined to be together. Maybe if the show could take some ideas from this website, they'd be in better shape. You did great.
2/21/2005 c11 lostinwonderland1226
It's so sweet, I've actually got goosebumps.
2/21/2005 c10 lostinwonderland1226
An elder actually apologized? Maybe you should write for the show.
2/21/2005 c9 lostinwonderland1226
They're telling too much.
2/21/2005 c8 lostinwonderland1226
Great song. Oh, am I getting off-track? Sorry. It's too bad what happened with the White Lighters, but I can't the Elders didn't deserve it. They had to know it would happen eventually. I wonder if the kids have changed too much.
2/21/2005 c7 lostinwonderland1226
Sitting on the edge of my seat.
2/21/2005 c6 lostinwonderland1226
It was very short but everyone has to have at least one. It's not bad, so don't worry about it.
2/21/2005 c5 lostinwonderland1226
She can't really blame him for being gone so long because time is different. Anyways, it's hard to believe that a story could keep me reading this long. You must be an incredible writer 'cause I'm very impatient.
2/21/2005 c4 lostinwonderland1226
Are you sick of reviews? Nah, I didn't think so. I'm wondering what happened and I'm guessing it was pretty awful. Poor kids, they didn't want to go back in time that far. I guess the trouble started earlier than they originally thought.
2/21/2005 c3 lostinwonderland1226
I wonder what happened to make Piper and Leo look so bad. I mean if their own children hardly recognize them...You're doing great. I never sit and read a complete story unless I really like it. Great job!
2/21/2005 c2 lostinwonderland1226
I love the kids. It's nice to see how they might turn out if the show ever to just include them. Good chapter. I loved it. Off to read more...
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »