for Voldemort's Heirs

4/5/2011 c9 jay 8P
this is a good story. though you shouldve put some warning when you decided to jump 7 years after the sorting. and ginny name is ginerva last time i checked anyway
2/23/2011 c7 Cissi
As his father is now dead, Draco becomes Lord Malfoy.
1/16/2011 c9 2SimplyAnn
Okay so I'm really lazy so I'm just reviewing thi one instead of both...anywhooo these were both absolutely amazing! Very original plot! I thouroghly enjoyed both:) sloth the last chapter of the sequel could use some breaks when it jumps ahead in time...but anyways great job!

Ann
11/11/2010 c9 16kiera-sama
this was a wonderful story. This sequal perfectly tied up the loose ends in its predecessors. thank you.

~Kiera
11/5/2010 c9 14LadyScarlettO'Hara
I read both of these tonight and they are incredible!
12/9/2009 c9 Knightvanilla
That was just beautiful!
9/20/2007 c7 4Dramionelvr
unfortunately you're right we "inherit" both last names and it tends to get really annoying because we ahve a name a middle name a and two last names so we end up with these extrememly long names that people have a hard tim e understanding! ok my rants over. wonderful story by the way!

-Dramionelvr
6/9/2007 c9 Bebe-RonLover
OMG!

I love it!

I almost started crying when I read it.

You actually chose to finish it really good.

Noone should be asking any questions about it.

You informed every reader what he/she needed to know about it.

This is one of my most favorite stories.
5/8/2007 c9 1Skyline Romance
that was a great set of stories!
4/19/2007 c1 5shadow angel 101
YAY! i have the same birthday as ryan and brendan! june 24th! GO ME! lol
11/14/2006 c9 dreamingdarling
Aw...this and A time for everything are both wonderful. You shoudl be very pround, everything was well thought you and i really enjoyed it.

Great Job!
10/9/2006 c9 Broken Black Rose
this story and the one before it were two of the most beautiful stories i have read!
7/30/2006 c9 7Nomad Leonor
OK! First of all this story was way too sweet and I'm gonna cry! (THat's good thing) Second a few things seemed a bit strange...but it's fanfiction so i really don't care. Third I completly loved this story and the one before it. Conclusion: YOU'RE GOING ON MY FAV'S LIST! lol That's it for this Rocker!

Rock On,

Skittlez

P.S.: Maybe you could read my Draco and Hermione story sometime...it's in construction!
7/30/2006 c1 Nomad Leonor
I ussually don't review a complete story till the end! I already read the one before! Sorry I didn't review it was great! But I thought I should put it in that I loved how you used Antonio cuz that's both of my grandfathers names. My father's name and my little brother's name!

Ok so I have a lot of Antonios! lol! So I loved that!

Rock On,

Skittlez
5/11/2006 c9 blkmagicklily
Hello, I am sorry to be picky (when it involves fanfiction I usually am not) but...I do not have closure. What ever happened to the meeting with Lucifer himself I thought that that would lead to something sinister once the kids were orn or at least grew up a bit. What ever happened to the 3rd Malfoy kid who was going to be named Severus? I loved the concept of your story but you started SO many things and never did quite finish them...good story though...Keep them coming, I will be out on the lookout for more of your stuff.

PS

How did Lynn become a parselmouth?
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »