for The Future Ain't What It Used to Be

5/6/2014 c1 9Love.Fiction.2020
Awww that was sad, but it was very good,
5/31/2011 c1 louise199
good one
4/14/2006 c1 8Spidersense
it's about time someone REALLY touched the reprecussions of these two. loved it keep writing.
9/18/2004 c1 22Silencio1
wow that was really deep. I loved it. Your really great at writing.
10/3/2003 c1 getridofthis
Aw, dammit, two-seventy-seven and Lulu has piped me as the first reviewers of this story. I was planning on that title. Never mind, the story itself over weighed that. Wow, what a great piece of monkey shine. The more of your work I read, the more I become impressed. This was a very descriptive piece concerning Kimberly’s emotions and even touching in places, not that I cried at all because that would ruin my reputation, but I’m sure others would find tears if they read it. Now I could quote lots of pieces of great quality writing from this, but I won’t because I’ll be repeating myself and running out of new complements. I’d end up putting things like “brilliant” and “classic” by everything and that would get boring. Here’s one of my legendary badges by the way. Don’t prick yourself with the pin.

Anyway, once again; great story. I’m very appreciative of this fic, it should have been at the end of the film.
10/1/2003 c1 7lolagirl
Wow. Amazing. I've really enjoyed your other FD short stories (ESPECIALLY "Together" - that is possibly my favorite FD fic so far), but this one is...wow. Very beautiful. You write Kim and Thomas so well. Well, actually, you just write well in general. Very well, in fact. Keep up the great work!
9/29/2003 c1 11lostchild277
*There was something beautiful about the release that came with Death but she knew that she had fought too hard to give in just yet.*

Oh my good, THAT is BEAUTIFUL!

Wow man, I can't believe no one reviewed this great fic up to now! Okay, to be honest I only read the first half of it for I have to leave now and just found it too late, but I'm looking forward to finish it tomorrow.

The way you write is fantastic - full of feelings, but never corny - that's hard to do.

Kim and Thomas engaged? That's sweet. Okay, I don't like them,lol but that doesn't mean I'm too stubborn to see how well the fic's written.

:o)