for Downfall

1/6/2011 c1 Daikari4evaTakariNEVER
Poor TK. I hate that horrid slut Kari. She's a right playing bitch. She doesn't deserve happiness! Wish it had been her that died but am glad it was more Daikari than anything!
2/27/2007 c1 lkare.bare
Oh my.
11/14/2005 c1 5I.N.V
haha! I loved ur story! I loved the way you put TK's mind in your story, it's so awesome, and depressing.
1/19/2001 c1 Pretty Sammy
That was SO SAD! DIE BITCH KARI! DIE!
12/28/2000 c1 3Winged Terror
Wow, that was sad, poor TK.
12/27/2000 c1 Xan-lus
I would have to agree that was a bit wierd. But wierd is good.
12/27/2000 c1 ashley
whoa! ur evil. wow. thas really deep. so which couple do u like(if ur capable of likeing one)?
12/27/2000 c1 Kit-D
This is good, but I just don't see TK saying those things. Remind me never to dare you to write these again.
12/26/2000 c1 Shadow
I am sorry but that was bizzare!
12/26/2000 c1 5Ree
tk committed suicide? no way! ddag thats so...horrible. did kari leave him for davis?
12/26/2000 c1 8I Hear Voices In My Head
I actually LIKE this fic! But, you said you weren't effected by flames so this

is for your own pleasure: YOU SUCK! THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TRULEY DON"T

LIKE YOU! OH, YOU MESSED UP NOW!
12/26/2000 c1 Lys
I'll admit that was very good, but it was also very sad... *cries*
12/26/2000 c1 21mysticVigil
OMG... That is so sad. Sooooo sad... Poor TK. I always knew Kari was a slut. Really, you don't like Takari? You're awesome at writing them. Anyway, I loved the fic, despite its sadness. This is a wonderful piece of work here, NOT crappy like you said. Also, very moving, if you will, and even inspirational. Peace! ~*Liz*~
12/26/2000 c1 3Kiran
That was acutally pretty good Heerogrl. Interesting, but good. Man I really need to get new friends. :sighs: Well at least it was a fic and not a list again. =)