for Family Ties

Aw! I think the ending was utterly adorable!X3
5/5/2013 c1 29MysticalKC
Awesome! I love it! :D
7/1/2012 c1 6Rika100
This is really good. I have enjoyed reading this story. I like the ending , its was realky cute.
4/30/2011 c1 38lotus-bugxm9
This was great! Dom/bri ftw
4/16/2009 c1 10narakunohime
loved it. :3
4/4/2009 c1 3Mel Storm
aww, see Dom can be sweet. i like this alot. i'm gonna be checking out your others stories, keep up the good writing.

peace

mel storm
7/9/2008 c1 9tinkrbell225
this is a really good story and also very well written
4/10/2005 c1 Disaray
This is a great story.
10/24/2003 c1 4umblgumber
All as one now "AW!" I love this story. Espically the ending. You don't normally read stories where Dom is open about his relationship with Brian. Loved it! Write more soon, or a sequal.

Later-Ashley
10/3/2003 c1 mypinktutu
ah thats not rite... doms supposed to be sexy and want grls same with brian not together ah my mind is now ruind ah... haha srry ok well it ya want to keep going sure it will be good... odd but good... latter much xoxo ellie*
9/28/2003 c1 spicyvanillaskies
definitely the "shit". whew...sexy, sweet, and a dayyum fine turn on. Fans are always in need of such a well-done fic. Since there are so few dom/brian fics, we are all very pleased that you have contributed to the small existence of dom/brian sexyness and hope that you will write more! Much Love.
9/27/2003 c1 sula
wow. kick ass. u should write more dom/brian...they are one sexy couple. oh la la.
9/27/2003 c1 sula
9/26/2003 c1 157Stormy1x2
This was great! I love drabbles! Especially Dom/Bri drabbles! I hope you write more of this, expand on the housing issue, because there's definitely going to be some rules that need laying down!
18 Page 1 2 Next »