for The Flood Incursion

4/16/2007 c1 NoneAvailable
lol oh man that was awesome, im tired as heck but i jsut wanted to say that b4 i go make sleepie.
10/22/2005 c1 1Mr. Xiran
Awesome story of The Maw from the Covenant's POV! I'm writing a Halo 2 fanfic, and I hope you will read it! =D
12/18/2004 c1 2wutang
Very good, it's always interesting to see the final moments of Halo from the Covenant perspective. Very few, if any, typos, spelling/grammar mistakes, and interesting plot. The only problem I could find is that you didn't use chapters...I got tired of scrolling down after a while. But anyway, it's really minor mistake. Good story!

┬╗aznricechink54
8/17/2004 c1 gunner2440
i have to say as a massive halo lover that you have a very good apptatude as an auther and if you have the chance to expand on this and get it published it would be a major hit.

i hope to see more of your work soon.

gunner2440
10/8/2003 c1 Ab
Hey, i quite liked that story, its similar to the type of bio's people wright for a certain game that halo must of been inspired by, 'Tribes' or 'Tribes2' which also has many stories like that, but most of them are clan based, things that have happend to them in a clan of warriors they have join, that why i liked your story, i love halo and it cool to know other people have the same ideas and pictures in thier mine, great...
10/5/2003 c1 3Jango19999
Very good you had a backstory for all most every single covenant in the level.
10/4/2003 c1 Raven11
For a one-shot, this was extremely well done. It remined me somewhat of the official Halo novlization, titled "The Flood" mainly in how you managed to depict the Covenant's side of the battle and keeping the original characters you created for this in their respective roles. I definately enjoyed reading something like this and I hope you come up with one like this next year when Halo 2 arrives.
9/29/2003 c1 Flood slayer
This was the most best and longest fic I ever read. Keep up the good work.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service