for Dark Eyes

4/15/2014 c1 Ace W. Cole
you should continue for sure! it was wonderful and make it to where bakura brings him or something... I don't know...
1/14/2013 c1 20Silver-Haired-Thief
Continue I LOVE it! 3
2/18/2009 c1 Amy Wellman
please continue this story, its really good
7/2/2006 c1 1little-yaoi-lover
You should make it to where Ryou passed out before he could slit his throat open only leaving a small cut.

and Bakura is a Vampire or demon.

Or something like that yes yes write more!
5/27/2006 c1 9Angel's Charm
You can continue, but only if you have a nice plot for the story. You started very good, keep it that way.
12/10/2005 c1 blackwing
Such a nice story. Very dark and sad. Good for the man anyways for doing that unthinkable thing to Ryou. I got a younger sister who I value so much who had the same experience, she had a stalker and then a man stole something from her (she is not raped and if she was, I'll probably torture that man) naturally the stalker learned and bet the shit of the man. It was a shock for us to know, specially when the police came in to our house suspecting me and my cousins of doing it.Her stalker is still here though, and so she decided to leave the country.

Please continue your story, I really like it
9/19/2005 c1 Titian the Venetian
This is fan-bloody-tastic. It would be so cool if you decided to continue it (perhaps with a few flashbacks showing how it all started) but it's also brilliant as a one-shot in its own right. Well done.
8/11/2005 c1 14Aquawyrm
Bringing Ryou back into it should be easy. All that has to happen is he missed any major blood vessels by some miracle and Bakura called an ambulence. I mean, if you need ideas and want to continue.
7/14/2005 c1 Samee
Hey! I think it would be great if you continued! I would read it! This is a really awsome story! And it would be really cool if Bakura obsessed with someone else and scared them! You've got a really good thing going. Please continue!
2/5/2005 c1 Nina
Yah of course you should bring Ryou back!
1/23/2005 c1 1Icicle-Phoenix
Hi! ^-^ really good story! Please keep writing! *pouts* and quickly! *wimpers* poor Ryou... Great story! ^-^ I love it! ^-^ (is this gonna be a Ryou/Bakura pairing? *hopeful*) ^-^ keep up the really good work! ^-^ (I'm adding this story to my fave stories I like it so much...^-^)
10/1/2004 c1 michew
o plz continue! it was so good! update soon!
12/20/2003 c1 1Kiki Takia
good story, i think you should just leave it as it is, cause you saw what happened when they made a sequel to cinderella, it sucked!
so just leave it
shoot E-Mail me if ya want
(i'm an author of 1 story)
9/26/2003 c1 darkangal322
i really like this story please continue
9/25/2003 c1 9Lynni Kaiba
hey i think its really good and i think you should continue