for Never Too Late

2/23/2008 c10 2Princess of the Fae
What happens next?
1/5/2004 c10 1Little-Angel3
This is a very interesting story. I really like it and cant wait to see more!
12/22/2003 c10 achesilvestri
Okay-first, I still like your writing. Second, I have a question. What's with all the grey hair on Sarah? How can the time in the labyrinth pass 8 years in one earthly day if Jareth had to reorder time for sarah to return after only 13 hours in the labyrinth? And finally, what's with the puss and boils? Was she poisoned? I thought she just tried to kill herself. Sorry I feel a little lost after this chapter. Please continue the story though-I do like your plotline.
12/22/2003 c10 maskedmaiden
wow, what a violent reaction. I guess that makes sence, how else do you come back form the dead, cant be too easy.
Shell*
12/22/2003 c10 17Darkmaster2
^_^ i love it! very nice.
12/20/2003 c9 draegon-fire
I don't think Sarah will be too happy that Jareth took her to his castle. I'm curious to see how Nicolle will react when she sees her mom, and if they will work things out. I definitely would love to see how Jareth is going to attempt to "woo" Sarah now that he has her.
12/19/2003 c9 Darkmaster2
I love it! ^_^
12/9/2003 c8 Darkmaster2
i love it as always! ^_^
12/9/2003 c8 2Lady Mirwen
Ai! I lvoe it! I love it!
I can't wait to see what the Goblin king has up his evil sleeve. Hopefully all will come to a good end. But I sense that the end is far from near.
I really do enjoy this fic. Keep up the great work!
Namarie,
12/9/2003 c7 17Darkmaster2
WHAT THE HELL! Jareth being an ass in this chapter! ^_^ I love the chapter
12/9/2003 c7 2Lady Mirwen
Dear GoblinQueen,
Great new chapter. I am so glad you decided to do it tonight. Thanks! You are so sweet! :)
Anyway, you've got me wondering, what the hell is going on? What did Casey do to Nicole? Good lord, I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation! Keep it coming mellonamin(my friend)!
Namarie,
12/7/2003 c6 NaNaBond
the story has progressed slowly but all the key elements are there. i love this story and keep up the good work. bring the undergound in with a "full-force" to keep the story fresh! just an idea tho!
12/5/2003 c6 15Xelena
aw, poor Sarah. lemme guess- did Jareth influence Nicolle's choice of words? cause it doesn't seem like that's something that she would say normally. ah well, Jareth is greedy after all.. and somewhat of a brat when it comes to being royalty.
12/5/2003 c6 17Darkmaster2
Jareth is a jackass in this chapter! ^_^ I love it! Write more soon.
12/3/2003 c5 2Lady Mirwen
I love it! i hope you update soon, and very often!
namarie,