for Fake Plastic Trees

3/16/2007 c7 4jenanistonfan
omg that was soo sweet! especially the end!
12/30/2006 c7 joyrose
I know you left this longago, but it would be fantastic if you finished it! It's practically an ending as it is, but I'm so curious to see what you had in mind.

And I have to add that I wouldn't be adverse at all to you writing again. I've missed your stories!
8/17/2005 c7 david
i read the fic you finished today and it ade me go back and read other storied i havnt read of yours (im new)

and i just read the whole seven chapters of this and wished you continued,

sorry i didnt review every chapter, i know i should have but i just got to caught up in reading lol count this for the whole 7 reviews

(and the 17 for your other fic haha) :) seriously you should continue this, its a shame you left it there
4/25/2005 c6 1just perfect
no... the end it with a TBC! no.. can you please post the last chapter! i realy want to know how it ends! please consider updating this fic! its realy a great story
1/20/2005 c7 HugeFriendsFan
Are you going to continue this one anytime soon? Hope so! It was great like all your fics!
10/19/2004 c7 just perfect
please update this fic its really sweet and its realy realy good... i really want to know what happens next
9/23/2004 c7 annie
omg omg omg.. please please please! update this fic... it's soo freaking sweet!
8/12/2004 c7 4diehardRRfan
GREAT story!
8/10/2004 c7 julie
please continue this story i think that its super sweet so please wrte more
6/20/2004 c7 FriendsHolic
update soon
1/1/2004 c7 1rachel-green-geller
hi...please continue soon...you have such a way with words...omg...thank you!
12/26/2003 c7 4nothingtotell
Hey Kaitlyn, it's me from Friends Cafe ;) great story! The conflict was so extreme in the beginning, but it's definitely made up by all those cute and sweet R&R moments :) I really enjoyed reading this. Update soon!
10/15/2003 c7 6VeroGeller
This is such a beautiful fic... i love it, I really do... it's so great just to read about Ross and Rachel's happy moments... with no drama it between... we already have the tv show for that ;)...

Please continue... I really wanna know how this is gonna end... I really really loved it :)

VeroGeller

.:ROSS & RACHEL FOREVER:.
10/8/2003 c7 sparetime12
That was great! I can't wait for the next part!
10/8/2003 c7 FriendsHolic
BRAVO... can't wait to hear the rest... don't leave us hanging to long ;)
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »