FanFiction.Net
for A Birthday Wish

5/5/2022 c14 Graceluvbug37
I love this story! You do need to work on your spelling and grammar though. I saw a couple of times in the last couple chapters where you put "one" instead of won when it came to the splash competition.
7/4/2014 c14 Sandrene
I absolutely LOVED this story! It was very well-written,interesting and original! I really liked the confusion over the ,Sirius and Remus were,in my opinion,all in character and Harry's cutting was very well reasoned and believably the bonding parts were amazing! This is exactly how I imagined Harry's relationship with Sirius would have been if he hadn't died. Overall,a brilliant story! You're an extremely talented writer and hilarious too (I greatly enjoyed your humorous author's notes) :) This is also a review from the future ( 5th of July,2014) it's been like 10 years but I'm still hoping for a sequel!:)
9/14/2013 c13 Guest
I really like this story,it shows what Harry could of had if Sirius didn't die perfectly
5/6/2012 c14 7Yodes
Liked this :)
10/21/2011 c14 1Aviva636
i absolutely love this story. the harry/sirius relationship is exactly how i imagined it would be if sirius had survived to the end of the war. great job!
9/12/2011 c14 4The-Girl-Who-Dreamed
Great story, one of my favourites!
7/24/2010 c13 5supernaturalstevie
Haha, I read your final authors note about a review from the future and just had to write one. I loved this story! It was well written and had a nice different spin from other similar stories I've read. The Harry/Sirius/Remus bonding stories are always my faves. Great job! From the future (July 24, 2010):)
2/28/2009 c14 210thWeasley
This was a good story I really enjoyed it!
8/27/2008 c14 merodeadores4ever
love this story! =)
7/15/2008 c14 36livesonwisteria
Really great story!

The dream thing was intresting and very original

Will there be an follow ups?
5/5/2008 c14 7Ciroth
Not bad...just kind of ended suddenly.
12/24/2007 c14 21derland pixie
That was a really good story!
10/26/2007 c3 munchnzoey
great story!
10/6/2007 c14 14firefly5151
I loved your story. You had me in tears a few times too.
8/11/2007 c1 10My-Lover-Gren-Gren
OMG OMG ITS ITS ITS 'PHROM PHANTOM YAY YAY THE SONG THE NESS YAY YOU YAY YAY PHANTOM GO ERIK OMG OMG YAY YAY YAY THIS IS EXCITING :D YOU KNOW BOUT PHANTOM YAY YAY! anywho ya... um awsome chapter :D i will now go read next chappy.

ps. i saw the word Phantom and started screeming, which i now regret, because i have a soar throte :P anywho i knew as soon as i read it was wishing you were somehow here again i knew all the words (i'm a lil obsesive :D and proud of it ) and yeah :P anywho byers
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »