for So Long Ago

12/15/2014 c1 Guest
I can see that they live there
3/13/2012 c1 A
that was nice how Marlin took Nemo to the place where he lost Coral. It was a nice idea!
2/20/2012 c1 7x0xalexis8
i almost started to cry! souch a touching story thank you!
3/11/2011 c1 24Lmb111514
This was amazing! Please keep writing great things like this!
4/4/2009 c1 abandonedaccount123456790000
That was great, and touching. It made you happy to read!

Mrs.EddwardCullen114
8/13/2008 c1 342Animation Universe 2005
That was so cute! Love it and Finding Nemo. It's awesome!
6/1/2004 c1 6Fox727
I loved this story. I agree, though, that nemo didn't completely grasp the story of Coral's death. I don't think it really affected his thoughts about his dad's overprotectiveness, his name, or his fin, but maybe it's a good thing, since he's so young.

AlohaFox
3/13/2004 c1 WildTotodile
Beautiful story
11/30/2003 c1 55Tortured Artist
For a beginner, this is not so bad. Trust me, I've read a lot of stories that are told from a single character's POV that are far worse than this. Still, it expresses a lot of emotion into it and a lot of heart. ;)
11/25/2003 c1 20The Great Red Dragon
I really liked this!

You dug some emotion here, and that's what made it great. I'd like to see some more Finding Nemo fics...

Keep 'em coming!
11/15/2003 c1 Talking Hawk
Hey, how's it going? Okay, it was a bit hard for me to read this story. You did just fine, but I was a bit concerned about my ability to keep from crying. (sniff) Hehe.. It's such a sad thing, you know? I'm glad it ended all right. Personally though, I think that he would have moved to a different reef (I know I would probably want to get as far away from the place as possible). However, you are right that he moved deeper into a reef; I just disagree that it's the same one (don't take offense though; I always have to throw my two cents in ~_^). Good job - especially for the second time writing a first person POV story. Keep it up.
11/5/2003 c1 118Hermonthis
You could have stretched a bit more in the beginning, but the ending... wouldn't change it a bit!

Overall, a sweet story for Marlin; yet I have an odd feeling that Nemo doesn't exactly grasp the death of his mother and siblings...well not in the way that Marlin does. (hmm)

Nice job, I hope you continue to write more. ^_^*
11/5/2003 c1 Poohbear98366
AW ^_^ what a sweet story. And the movie itself was so incredible. Good job! :)
10/11/2003 c1 75morph
Sorry, I'm not very good at constructive reviews. I thought your story was very good, a little meloncoly, and over all a good short read. I can't really think of anything you can improve about it. Keep up the good work!
10/1/2003 c1 6stardust n dreams
very good story, almost made me cry! i love that movie so much!
18 Page 1 2 Next »