for A Father's Nightmare

10/18/2012 c1 Petrichor-3
Oh, I love this whole series, I've been reading it non-stop (I'll admit to being a bit tired by now). The Draco/Luci love is so heartwarming and you portray the angst very well, especially Lucius' in MAIDMDIAS. This little oneshot was very cute aswell! :D Good job you!
2/18/2012 c1 dina arumor
HAHAHA xD Poor Lucius :P Have a feeling he wont be happy with the answer ;)
8/15/2011 c1 11Mrs Rosa Riddle
This was fantastic and I know that it was a one-shot but I hope you continue it, I am curious about what will happen to the baby. Are Draco and Millicent going to look after it, or Lucius? (Because I really cant imagine Lucius babysitting!) great writing :)
4/20/2010 c1 61Stormshadow13
(Rolls around on the floor laughing.) Poor Lucius. I lost it with the PS. at the end of the letter.

Great!
11/27/2008 c1 2Boxfin
Amazing. :D
2/14/2008 c1 3Raven Chantal
i loved that! it was sad but charming too. good job! hope you write more stories like that.
8/13/2007 c1 seekerchick06
Hahahahaha! Thats hilarious!
3/19/2005 c1 1zafaran
I've very much enjoyed this entire series, and look forward to seeing new additions to it if your schedule and muse allows for it. Since the rating on this one is low enough, I've already added it to my C2 community so other readers can find it. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
11/9/2004 c1 Druscilla Danuliete
lol original take - like it

This is an ad essentially (but a great one lol), sorry if that offends you it isnt intended to.

I am the former Head of Scarlett's Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (former for plot reasons).

Hogwarts is an online RPG and I am currently recruiting new members who love Harry Potter and can write well - hence yourself :)

Our RPG is of long standing and well supported by a loyal staff and student base. The school has currently been open for just over four years. We have lots of different members from all over the world, from all different age groups from 7-70!

Our sorting hat just opened two days ago in preparation for the new term. I do hope that you find time to check us out and (even better!) hope that I see you at Hogwarts in the future.

If not good luck with the writing.

Druscilla Danuliete, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
10/2/2004 c1 Aquarius
I have to admit I was torn on this one. To laugh or not to laugh? That is the question.. another well written story to the series, and I hope to see more! Please do continue, you write SO WELL!
5/30/2004 c1 29BlueberryPancakes
Ha! That was great. I like the pun, puns are fun. Keep up with the good Lucius/Draco father/son relationship stories.
12/24/2003 c1 33Narsus
Brilliant! Just the thing to make me smile. A wonderful play on words too.
10/8/2003 c1 1crissy
poor lucius!
10/3/2003 c1 37Saavik13
poor lucius! what a nightmare. although, i think he wants grandkids...
10/1/2003 c1 1keladria
yo, catspook!

it was great! you gotta keep writing it. It was really funny!

Kel