for The Shadow Spirit

9/3/2011 c8 7xPoisonedBlueRose13x
Why do u keep repeating chapters? Update soon plz x
8/22/2009 c8 4Wolf and Leopard
This is a really good story but where'd chapter 4 go?
6/13/2005 c8 33Rabid Chibi Squirrels Inc
Where's No-Face? He's my favorite character and I don't know where he is in this story. Sure, I saw the whole NoFace talks to Zeneba and eats cake and stuff in the beginning, but in the summary you asked, and I quote, 'What if NoFace takes off his mask?' And I wanna know what you think happens to NoFace when he takes off the mask. But I do love this story, adding it to favs now! Thanx for ur time! ^^
10/28/2004 c5 11Widow's FeatherPen
Aika: ...well, you repeated chapter 3 here. I can't keep reading...
3/25/2004 c8 danilion
I love Rini, I love Rin, and I love your story! Please update soon! =)
3/9/2004 c8 IceRi
I don't quite get it. The plot has been done to death, but you pretty much pulled it off. My personal bias... I despise Kohaku not ending up with Chihiro, but then it's a personal bias. There is no Chapter four. Well done, though.
10/26/2003 c7 Kyandoru
that was so cruel! i wanna know what happens! *sobs tragically* ive been deprived!

ja ne
10/24/2003 c7 57Gijinka Renamon
AWESOME! Please do more!
10/17/2003 c7 GeminiTwins
It's a great Fan Fic, and very well written. ^-^
10/13/2003 c7 2Aharah Musici
Ru a sm fan girl? The names sound alot alike... I think that she should find the first star from the air sprit who gives it to her by accident for payment for delevering the paccage.
10/11/2003 c1 eddiethejew
Please put the pronounciation for Áramáthæl, @ i got dizzy from that name.
10/10/2003 c6 24emmadotlouise
You know something? I've been looking for a good Spirited Away fanfic, and I think I found it. Kudos! ^_^

-Kaiwawata
10/9/2003 c6 2Aharah Musici
This is the bestest sprited away fic I have EVER read! Please, continue! Your grammar and syntax and spelling are perfect. I hope to see more of your exelent work in this site!