FanFiction.Net
for Charmed Circle Broken

3/26/2004 c5 nwoddesolcneebzahtnuocca
great story, i loved the wallibies bit, lol (GO ALLIBIES) where bout's in Sydney do you live?
1/11/2004 c5 Chub am too lazy 2 sign in
good stuff here, keep it going!
1/11/2004 c5 Sci Fi Fan Gillian
Good story.
1/10/2004 c5 paige fan
hey, Isa, u dedicated ur chap 2 me! i feel so special (yes it's me i can't be bothered logging in) great chap (even tho i've already read sum) keep writing!
1/10/2004 c5 Rachel
Prue! Please bring back Prue! I think it would be the best because it woud be something different i.e. Paige getting to know her other sister and Wyatt meeting her as well, plus maybe then Prue can help them find a way to bring Piper back. Because I do think that Wyatt needs a mother and I love Piper too. But Prue is my favorite and she has been gone for a long time!
1/10/2004 c3 PrueAndy
I think that you should bring back Prue! I mean I like Piper and all but I don't think that it is fair that Paige has never met her sister and I think she should definitely have the chance to. I also think you should reserect Andy.
11/11/2003 c4 8Profiler Charlee
Good, update soon. Like I said Isa, It's kinda SHORT. You need to make it longer, like more than half a page! Anyway glad you stuck with the idea of bring them both back, and keeping Paige. Keep it up! ;)
10/12/2003 c3 Guest
this is great! i think u shud bring bak piper..cos well prues gone alrdy from the show and it's not right to bring her bak cos paige doesnt knw her and i like these three with piper. so pls hurry with the story!
10/11/2003 c3 Darkangel237
This is a great sory so far, hope ya keep writing, and make it longer as ya go! ^_^ I vote for Piper to come back cause i like her additude, personaltity, and how she takes care of things very easyly. I also don't remember Prue very much any more. ^_^
10/11/2003 c3 megaroony
bring back piper goddamnit
10/11/2003 c3 Prue 101
I think you should bring both Prue and Piper back. Thenn have the eldars strip Paige of her Charmed poweres and make Paige the Charmed ones new witelighter.
10/11/2003 c3 Kelly
Piper. And yes to the second question. Continue soon. Love it!
22 Page 1 2 Next »