FanFiction.Net
for Charmed Circle Broken

10/11/2003 c3 36CodeNameTargeter
Hehe, very good!

Bring back Piper and Prue and kill off Phoebe!

(can you tell I'm a Phoebe hater? hehe)
10/11/2003 c3 4soccerstar11-5
I think it would be really kewl if you brought both of them back. That way, Paige could get to know Prue, but Piper wouldn't be stuck missing her son. Personally, I will like the story either way that you do it, JUST CONTINUE SOON PLEASE! I NEED MORE!
10/10/2003 c2 Arsinuwin
I hope you continue soon. If the sisters have to resurrect one sister then I hope it is Piper for two reasons. One Wyatt needs his mother. Two, Piper can freeze and blow up stuff. There is no need for two types of telekneis (telekinesis and orb-Telekinesis). It will be nicer if they can find a way to resurrect both but I have a feeling that can't happen plus it will ruin the power of three.
10/10/2003 c2 Angel
It's a very good story so far but clearly in my opinion they would bring piper back shes the one who needs to be with wyatt and shes been throught alot more with phoebe and paige. I hope u keep writing so i can read :) lol bye
10/10/2003 c2 soccerstar11-5
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! I NEED MORE OF THIS STORY! HURRY AND UPDATE!
10/10/2003 c2 36CodeNameTargeter
Pretty good so far. You just might want to fix your spacing for the dialouge, it's kinda hard to read. Other than that, it's really good!

*wishes that Phoebe had died so they could reserect Prue*