for Cold

I LOVE IT!1
4/21/2007 c1 littlemessalina
amazing story
11/3/2005 c23 Deborah yep you know me
Hey! I finally found your ff account, lol. I liked this story, I thought it was cute; you always did have a thing for the thin man lol. The sad thing is... I've never gotten to see the second C. A. movie so some of the references were lost on me. Maybe I'll get to see it someday. Ttyl!
6/9/2005 c1 Karika
Your story is probably the best i've read. It was absolutely beautiful and like others I hope for a sequel to come up some time. I really enjoyed reading it. I laughed, I cried, I hypervenalated. This story is wonderful! And being a Crispin Glover fan (like all the others) I really, really enjoyed it. I love reading fiction about Anthony and yes this is probably the best I've read. I thank you for writing such a wonderful, beautiful story.
11/5/2004 c23 27RaeAngel
I just one word to describe this story.

BEAUTIFUL!

This story made me cry from beginning to end and I really loved how Anthony a.k.a The Thin Man became so attached to Caroline and how he & Dylan found each other in the end. Is it possible that you could make a sequel? Keep up the good work!
9/4/2004 c23 jazz
awesome story!
9/4/2004 c23 21Eriksangelofmusic4ever
HEY, THAT WAS A COOL ENDING. ANYWAY NEAT STORY, I GOT YOUR REVEIW THAT YOU GAVE MY NEW STORY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS. THANKS AND I WILL KEEP UPDATING MY STORY AS QUICK AS I CAN. I HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH 11TH GRADE AND MY SCHOOL WORK. WELL THANK YOU AND I REALLY GOT TO TELL YOU, YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER.
9/4/2004 c23 kool04
this is a very good story.it keept my mind thinking throughout the whole story.i like the way that everyone gets wat they want in the end.it's a very loving,inspiring story.i liked it very much.
9/3/2004 c23 Gwen
Yeeah. happy thank you! huggz!
9/3/2004 c22 Gwen
Yes. finally! I understand about highschool. its a pain in the a$$
9/1/2004 c22 Eriksangelofmusic4ever
HEY DUDE, THAT STORY IS COOL. KEEP IT UP, AND I'LL KEEP READING IT. I LOVE CRISPIN GLOVER, AND I THINK I'M LIKE HIS BIGGEST FAN EVER. HIS ACTING IS COOL, AND SO ARE HIS HANDSOME LOOKS. MY WHOLE ROOM HIS FILLED WITH HIS PICTURES. ANYWAY A LITTLE OFF TOPIC, KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING AND FEEL FREE TO GIVE MY STORYS REVEIWS. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL IF YOU'D LIKE.
8/30/2004 c21 Gwen
I love where this story is going. Please write more soon.
8/25/2004 c1 boog
awesome
8/25/2004 c20 2
finally you updated!
8/24/2004 c20 Gwen
yea more! more! more! keep it rollin!. happy! crazy! excited!. more! more! more!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »