for 9 Months Losing Something

7/26/2004 c10 third charm
i can truly say i hate you!

why you finished it like that? i loved that he asked her to marry her and you go and put her in a coma!

you better have a sequel where she wakes up

other then that i love your story, you have a few mistakes, spelling and grammer here and there but i dont care
11/9/2003 c1 RossandRachel4ever1829
love it!
11/2/2003 c10 HarleyStitches121
*stuttering*...WHY?NO!MAKE HER WAKE UP!NOW!PLEASE?
10/20/2003 c10 1carbytothecore
make a sequel Please
10/20/2003 c10 tina
sniff... poor abby and carter :( can't wait to read the new fic! please make it happy!
10/20/2003 c10 41SMS13
OMG I think I would have killed you had you killed her. Please don't kill her, I'll kill myself. Sorry I'm wired.. A double mocha expresso... But really I love this chapter. It's written really well, especially the way you showed both the twins reactions... It's just wow. I cannot wait for the next installment in the series. Please hurry up! :-)

~Ells
10/20/2003 c10 carbytrekie02
Aww this is so sad you have to make abby better i don't know what i'll do if she dies.

EXcellent
10/20/2003 c10 carbytrekie02

EXcellent
10/20/2003 c10 mandi
omg this sucks i can`t belive you put her in a coma you better write that new story very quickley
10/20/2003 c10 mrbubblesandme
AW!
10/20/2003 c10 E
This is so sad. She is not getting to help name her kids, raise her kids, nothing. I am happy that she did not die. That always leaves me the hope that she will wake up, and they will be a happy family because god knows they need to be happy for once.

Good job at writing this story. I did enjoy reading it.

Thanks,

~E~
10/20/2003 c10 11hyperpiper91
COMA,DEAD,NO DIFFRENCE! EVIL!
10/20/2003 c10 41Pissed Off Poet1
please update soonest!
10/20/2003 c10 IDontWriteIJustRead
OK that wasn't depressing. Oh wait, yes it was. She's in a coma? Well I hope you wake her up. This story was really well written and I've enjoyed reading it and the first one, but a little happiness would have been nice.
10/20/2003 c10 MericanGrL
Please don't let Abby die. I'm so tired of fanfics where people die. I know happy endings are chilche but the reason they've become cliche is because people perfer happy endings. Its like escaping the troubles of your own life. I love your fics but please, please let it end happily.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »