FanFiction.Net
for After the Harvest

8/6/2010 c1 xAkaiTsukix
Now these are kind of stories I like very much. The plot to me is very, very interesting. I hope you update another story like this. Great story!
3/1/2007 c1 4Festive
Ee! So Cute
10/22/2006 c1 53CloudKitsune17
YAY! My first time reading one of this fics. X3 And my fave pairing, to boot! *does a lil' dance*

I'm so adding this to my faves. X3 Oh, and I have just one question... which one is Rune? Is it Louis? He's the youngest man in the group that wasn't mentioned, not counting Tim. XD
7/13/2006 c1 13Rinapants
...Ew... Joe... ew... you were a role model O.o...

Anyways... Who the hell is Rune?

and... that was cute... I liked it...
11/18/2005 c1 1nutmeg2736
Yay! Good job!
7/2/2005 c1 10Toadychan
*runs around cackling maniacally* YAY! JACKxKURT! XD *just got HM:STH yesterday and has been playing it non-stop, squealing over anything and everything involving Kurt and/or Jack* THANK YOU :D! *adds to favourites*

Nee, is Rune Louis in the English one? *can't think of anyone else* Oh, I don't know if it's different in the Japanese one, but Joe and Kurt ARE brothers to my knowledge. ^^; Hee, I like 'Hayato'... *pokes at the cute Kurt/Hayato*

To Doublemint: I find the not wanting flowers from a guy amusing. XD Give him tomatoes~ Issocute!

*goes to write JackxKurt* X3
12/20/2003 c1 23many things converge
Aw... That was so sweet! Loved it. You should write more!
Much *evil* love,
ChasingMaybe
11/26/2003 c1 41Joce
Aw, how cute. *Fox grin.* By the way, who's Rune?

Kurt and Jack: *Kissing madly, starting to make out.*

Joce: And, uh, let's avert our eyes for a second here, anyway, continue soon! Ja ne! *Turns back to the boys.* Wow! Didn't know you guys were so flexible! Oi! Don't forget the lu-

-Joce, Kurt and Jack
11/5/2003 c1 Crimson Rogue
WAI! *glomps onto Tenshisonnet*

Thank you for writing a yaoi Kurt/farmer fic! *hands you a giant cookie*

I love this pairing.
10/20/2003 c1 1Doublemint
Cool!

I was so happy when I found a STH yaoi fic! There seem to be NONE! But, anyways...

Great story! It was so sweet! I always tried to get Kurt/Hayato to like me when I played the game...I gave him flowers but he said he didn't want them from another guy...but look, they got together in your fic! Now go write anothoer one! ^.^

~~DM

p.s. who was Rune? Is that a japanese version of one of the american names?
10/18/2003 c1 Cheery Pen
no one reviewed? this is such a great story. ive waited for one like this! ^_^;;