FanFiction.Net

4/17/2008 c1 11riane
Her: And before that?

Him(sighs): Killing somebody.

(She glares at him)

Ha! Brilliant. Fascinating take on S/S.
6/19/2004 c1 4Fatema
At first I was slightly confused by this story, maybe even a little put off, but then I really started to enjoy it and my interest piqued. I think this was a very unique plot and the idea of Sark and Sydney ending up together, in a single room after death, it's just amusing and oozes potential and possibilities. Wonderfully written and great characterization all around. Every single word spoken by both Sark and Sydney, I could picture.
3/4/2004 c1 4the third lion
I realize that months later is a fairly late time to post a review, but I couldn't help myself. This is the kind of fic that's so deliciously well-written that your fingers itch to type praise into the computer. Your characterization was absolutely flawless and quite original. Fantastic work.
10/25/2003 c1 Salt
Wow.
10/16/2003 c1 3Roxanne Wright
Wow! Good to find out you're back, Gabby!

You know I would offer you constructive criticism if I had any, but as always, you wow-ed me. I was thinking about this piece all day. It is so intelligent, and what a wonderful premise. I too am in search of Sartre now.

I hope this isn't a standalone, but it's wonderful either way.
10/16/2003 c1 cjgurl42786
Hmm. I must read this "Sartre" of whom you speak. [irritated mutter]I take an entire year of Philosophy, but my Catholic school will ONLY teach about philosophers whose ideas contributed to Christian philosophy, except for one eensy section on Nietzsche. Nietzsche is cool.[/irritated mutter]

So, will this continue in a philosophical vein, or will it descend into smut? Or, ideally, philosophical smut?
10/14/2003 c1 M.Tenenbaum
Wonderful! :D Great dialogue, right-on characterization. loved the angst. nice story developtment. You have (I implore you) to keep this up. I mean, I can even visualize all the wonderful possiblities this could produce. Alt, realities and all that. But this is me ranting. I'll stop now. Over all, great work and I hope to see more of you around here. ;)

InDiEpUnK
10/14/2003 c1 trorylover
I love it! Please continue soon! Or is this one a stand alone! Very interesting!
10/14/2003 c1 11Christina Simon
Yay! *claps* another gabby fic! Are you planning to continue? Cause I *heart* it. :)
10/14/2003 c1 LighteningBug
"Maybe you are, but I am not sitting around for an indeterminate amount of time while you channel 1970's post-modern theater." We! That's exactly what I was thinking...makes me feel so smart. Hehe. Very Waiting for Godot. Or Guildenstern & Rosencrantz. Or... Love that absurdist stuff. Artfully done, clever idea. I'd like to see more of it!
10/14/2003 c1 daria
ah. i thought i recognized some of this. it was interesting. it could be more interesting if they found that by actually learning to love each other they could get out.
10/14/2003 c1 Jen
Absolutely and utterly fascinating. Just, wow.
10/13/2003 c1 4Fanatic482
You seriously know what this reminded me of? That scene in the Matrix-the loading program thing. Seriously. And dude, that's just cool! lol

In all honesty though, I loved it. Banter and fear and confusion and confrontation all rolled into one small little fic... Priceless :)