for Just like Jesse James

10/28/2010 c1 MoiTrueDreamWriter
Lol thats very funny tres bien I was exspecting that to happen in the end
5/15/2006 c1 RockafellaSaint
O_O... Oh my god...

*pulls self together and clars throat*

Its agood story, just hella weird.
10/12/2005 c1 Timoteo
WOOT! WOOT! RICHIE+HOTSTREAK 4 EVA!

FUNNY ENDING!
4/22/2005 c1 7Queen of the Mary Sue
E! I liked it... Kida funny though... I can't Imagine V with Freida. Although... I DO so LOVE these Hotsreak/Richie fics... LOL!

-Cat In The Hat
3/8/2005 c1 84Onyxlight
SHOCK admiration and the plea for more!
2/17/2005 c1 8Dulcina-and-Fueisu
HAAHAHAHAHA! -dies- I LOVED IT! If every week I read a story like that, with an ending like that, I'd be a very happy person. ^_^ Awesome story!

Fueisu
1/15/2005 c1 9notbrianna
That was really good. There should be more Gear/Hotstreak fics. The Cher song was a nice touch.
1/5/2005 c1 Kahera ELIE Wolf
O.o Where did that ending come from? Can't beleave I just asked that -.- Very nice, and I don't like yaoi at all, but I liked this one. Keep up the good work
1/4/2005 c1 22Senko Wakimarin
*Points and screeches* I FEAR YOU! Wow... That was niffy... untill the ending of DOM! What was that? Disturbing...
12/4/2004 c1 3HouseObbsessed44
Okay, I've learnd NOT to read your romances there all Richie Virgil.

Blech!
11/17/2004 c1 6BloodMistress
Cute. I always like Francis/Richie. Thoug I do like a good Virgil/Richie.
10/26/2004 c1 26Firevega21
This was an...interesting fic. Yay for the Hotchie! (Hotstreak...Ritchie...) slashy goodness! -huggles Pietro, Jou and Otogi- Aww, poor bishies! Great fic, I hope you do even more of this pairing!
3/21/2004 c1 Kyetiku
LMAO! omg i loved that..MORE HOTSTREAK AND RICHIE! WHE! XD make it more graphic *giggles madly* -*sees ending*AH! *dies* X_X;;
Lily: Please write more!..*pokes kye with stick*
**mutters something about oreos**
Lily: O_o;;
1/28/2004 c1 Ix
yum, the end waz kinda off topic but i LUV the paring, it waz awsome. I luv F-stop and Richie stuffs, its so hott. WRITE MORE!
1/17/2004 c1 5Foxy-Glove
Hey y'all! I just started up on a Static Shock fix and your story was my first such fic ever read! Take about getting off to a great start! It was fantastic!
17 Page 1 2 Next »